- Last post
- 1 Response
its tough for google to differentiate between bots and real people. if time spent on site is 0:00 than it's most likely a bot.
- ok, good point.SimonFFM
- so the one person from Paramaribo who spend 5 seconds on my page is a bot then, I would say.SimonFFM
- ok, an 8 minutes from oman. this all makes sense now. thanks!SimonFFM
- bots that ping the server usually do it under 1 second. but yeah.. another good indicator is page viewshotroddy
- more page views than you know is realhotroddy
- but 5 seconds is like the world record fap time... so, it must be a bot...SimonFFM
This is a screenshot from my Google Analytics.
It looks pretty flattering. Quite a few countries covered up. But it makes me suspicious. Aren't many of these just bots visiting my website? It looks a bit unrealistic, right?
Especially because I recently saw the map of another website and it looked very similar to mine. So how much would you trust it?