- Last post
- 1 Response
This is a screenshot from my Google Analytics.
It looks pretty flattering. Quite a few countries covered up. But it makes me suspicious. Aren't many of these just bots visiting my website? It looks a bit unrealistic, right?
Especially because I recently saw the map of another website and it looked very similar to mine. So how much would you trust it?
its tough for google to differentiate between bots and real people. if time spent on site is 0:00 than it's most likely a bot.
- ok, good point.SimonFFM
- so the one person from Paramaribo who spend 5 seconds on my page is a bot then, I would say.SimonFFM
- ok, an 8 minutes from oman. this all makes sense now. thanks!SimonFFM
- bots that ping the server usually do it under 1 second. but yeah.. another good indicator is page viewshotroddy
- more page views than you know is realhotroddy
- but 5 seconds is like the world record fap time... so, it must be a bot...SimonFFM