- Last post
- 7 Responses
What content do you actually pay for on the internet?
As in with money, not subservience to The Machine.
List 'em here!
(Can include print media subscriptions you significantly consume the digital versions of)
- Ha, I wasn't even thinking of video!
Yeah, shit — we're all happy to pay for stuff we don't have to read, eh?Nairn
I pay for books (physical books) and magazines (printed ones)
- you missing what i'm saying? :)
I don't pay for online text content. Haha! Prefer printed literature.Krassy
Netflix, Spotify, Masterclass.com
- how do you like masterclass?Hayoth
- Its decent. I got it for the Deadmau5, Hans Zimmer & Herbie Hancock. But have also watched Annie Leibovitz which was great.microkorg
- Armin Van Buuren class is shite. I think my renewal is january so might cram in a few more before the year is out but dont think i'll renew.microkorg
- as ive seen all that i want to see i think. I think i got my initial subscription at a reduced rate somehow.microkorg
- Classes are well produced. Each "teacher" has their own way of "teaching" so some are better than others. After all, theyre not teachers, they are artists etcmicrokorg
- I tried to watch the Gehry one but found it pissboring even though i like a bit of architecture.microkorg
Netflix, Spotify, Washington Post.