- Last post
- 6 Responses
So I have (finally) started a new IG page. I go to import pics from dropbox, they look great, then I get to the filter page and the colors are wiped out of the image.
Is there not a way to disable this destruction? Having to manually/arbitrarily increase saturation in IG seems crazy. Maybe I just don't get it, but I hate how it kills the photos.
Google has provided no helps, so here I am. Surely I am not the only one that is frustrated by this.
skip that filter shit
- There is no option to skip. It goes directly to the selection for filters, but it wipes colors immediately. I hate them all!formed
- Could it be stripping the colour profile? Try applying the profile in PS and upload again.monNom
- huh, I'll try that. They are AdobeRGB, I thought IG accepted that now, I'll try srgbformed
- you're doing it wrong, you can absolutely choose "no filter"... 1st optionhorton
- ... or "normal" to be accurate. Should be zero colour shift. Although never tried anything other than sRGB.horton
- He is not talking about the filters, he talks about color profilesmekk
are your images in sRGB ?
and like mekk said, dont upload large images, downsize them to the max suggested by Instagram. otherwise your images will look like sh1t on some platform.
- (can't post the word "sh*t" anymore in here?)Bennn
- no shit, only neonhans_glib
- Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits.
☑ Possibly NSFWsoundofreason
- b e h a n c e is the only dirty word on hereKrassy
- shit (test)Bennn
- weird, i'll try again from home this evening
shit shit shitBennn
- Shut shitpango
Thanks guys! Resizing to 1080x1080 and converting to srgb and it works correctly - no adjusting needed. Doesn't make any sense, of course, but at least an easy fix.
What is an IG page? Do you use mean a new IG account on the app?