- Last post
- 13 Responses
Anyone watching this on YouTube?
First episode... quite possibly the biggest cheeseball horseshit I’ve ever seen.
i liked it, only watched the first ep, nostalgic as fuck
I'm more surprised that people are actually paying for YouTube Red.
Buddy of mine worked on this.
..is something I don't give a fuck about. Really annoying how their home button links you to the first episode.
binged thru the whole series.. was nostalgic.. good stuff.. the high school bullshit of today is meh.. but its good. i recommend highly if you want a trip to the 80s. fun stuff!! trans ams speed wagon and no mercy!! plus all the CW relationship stuff and every character from the movies plus take your jacket on, take your jacket off.. and ralph maccio sucks a dick..
this is R rated.
Watched it all yesterday. IF yuo saw the Karate Kid more than 5 times, you will fucking LOVE this show!
my family was so poor when i was young that we were giving our first and only vcr by the church janitor. it came with indiana jones and the temple of doom and a blank vhs tape which i recorded the karate kid with. i wore THAT tape out watching it over and over and over.
haven't seen the movie in several years but I could probably still quote it.
- Mate - you gonna love this show... It gonna take you WAY backnylon
- I neglected to mention that the vcr record feature broke somehow after I recorded the karate kid which was how this became my go-to movie hahaSteveJobs
- And now you are the creator of iphone. You made it big, mandocpoz
- Cool story, Bro. No, really! Reminded me how magical VCRs and a limited selection of tapes was back in the old days! :)detritus
- your the best aroundtrooperbill
Signed up for Youtube Red just to watch this. It's so amazing and hilarious. Everybody is the hero to their own story and you get to see that with Johnny.
Btdubs, my wife designed the Hurwitz & Schlossberg logo at the end :)
I think it's great, a bit of an extension of this video from a few years back but I'm digging it
watched the first episode last night. it was so bad it was hard to take it even remotely seriously..