- Last post
- 2 Responses
This thread is for random design questions to gather opinions on matters which probably don't merit a full thread.
hey it's a design thread!
So I'm making a printed flyer with a long url that won't fit on just one line. How best to deal with it?
1. Linebreak after the ".com"
2. Make a tinyurl that's different
3. Some other way??
- create a redirect w/ short url. don't use bit.ly or tinyurl since they're gibberish. you have an opp. to create a short url that's easily remembered.bulletfactory
- ie: websitesnameistoolin... - also drop www - unnecessarybulletfactory
- oops - ...toolong.com/print...bulletfactory
- fuck it - you get what I'm saying. just make your own url and 301 redirect it.bulletfactory
- QR code! its the future!Gnash
- They're QR-code mad in Asia, said a sweeping statement somewhere.MrT
- dropping the http://www is great advice. not gonna do a QR, lol nerds.sarahfailin
- thanks to all!sarahfailin
- QR CODE!!!!!!!!Hayoth
- Explain that people don’t type urls they see in posters. Ever.monospaced
QR code. You’re welcome.