- Last post
- 12 Responses
New Year's Resolutions?
Yours: Stop asking pointless questions you don't follow up on?
A New Year's resolution is a tradition, most common in the Western Hemisphere but also found in the Eastern Hemisphere, in which a person resolves to change an undesired trait or behavior, to accomplish a personal goal or otherwise improve their life.
I hope that helps.
Curse more, care less. Same as every year.
More exercise, more money, less work
more read book. me need being smarter
I'm planning on really cutting the bullshit this year.
- try to put life together
- move to los angeles
- re-join workforce/get a real job again
- quit weed / already quit drinking
- by end of it have ability to make all my own clothes (boot making skills would be incredible
- get my kombuchi brewing skills
- learn to ferment my own food
- grew my own mushrooms (boring non magic!)
- finally get a decent salary/better job
- save for a tattoo
- finish my writing app - make it sell-able
- start writing in earnest again (aka finish my book)
- get more rest/ tone up a bit more
- ahr and learn some more cpp + apismugwart
- So hippy. Expect getting a job part.pango
- lol really not a hippy!mugwart
- just want to become more self reliantmugwart
- Good stuff. I'm all about the homemade sauerkraut and kimchi... !set
- Anyone who ridicules someone
as a hippy for taking charge of their life needs to go home and have a word with themselves.set
- chill dude. of course he's not a hippy. he's got a job.pango
- I'm perfectly chilled. I'm a hippy...set
- do you have a job?pango
- ... I do now have long hair ... I might be a hippy!
Ya set -- all about the gut bacteria!mugwart
- Jobs are for talentless cuntsset
Yes, I have a job.set
- wat? you can't have a job and be a hippy! you contradictory Brit!pango
- I love you guys.garbage
- Here I will help you.
- win another Oscar!HijoDMaite
Streamline personal & professional life further from the outskirts of civilization.
A rampant path of self destruction. Let's see how it goes.
5120 x 2880