- Last post
- 4 Responses
Is that not just Avant Garde?
- yes it is. I knew it was a common font. I'm just not good at identifying fonts. THANKS!hotroddy
- century gothic?hans_glib
hans is, as always, right.detritus
- lets be honest it could be many things at that scalehans_glib
- It's clear and obvious that it is not Avant grade or century gothic. Not close.
Could be many things but reminds me a little of Neuzeit SVectorMasked
- Did you just font ninja that on their site? Turns out you're right, but "not close" isn't close to the truth either.
Neuzeitgrolig it is.detritus
- Thanks. Didn't know about font ninja.
That'll come in handy.
And have always been massively obsessed with type.VectorMasked
- thanks. it is neuzeitgroboldhotroddy
VectorMasked's slightly twattily-toned criticism's right - it's some font called 'neuzeitgrolig'.
You could have just checked the source of their site :)
Wow. I'm surprised you took my post as somewhat condescending when that was not the intention at all.