- Last post
- 6 Responses
Thought Lightroom just got an update. People been saying it's a lot faster.
I like the way Capture One's code is written, not a fan of ADOBE's.
As do I prefer Capture One's handling of colour/image quality.
I use C1 for a long time but don't fancy the subscription model at all. I want to buy sw and keep until I decide the new features are worth an update (in my personal opinion). E.g. Photoshop didn't offer me any needed features since version 5.
For working with images C1 is great. It has a lot of bugs and always had, but if you know where they are you can work around them.
- Careful - some here don't like criticism of Adobe's rip-off subscription model - apparently you should be happy paying $50+ per month for no added valuedetritus
- I am still paying 29.99 for CC from student days. Maybe I should stay. How much is C1 per month?HijoDMaite
well what a bunch of shait.
C1 will not even read my Nikon RAW .NEF files. Do I need to use a converter? Or will it read them as long as they haven't passed through LR?
- Your camera is probably not supported, you could try converting your files with Nikon's ViewNX 2 instead.zarkonite
- It should read them no problem. Is it a newer camera, like the 850?jaylarson
- no, it's the d7100HijoDMaite
- You camera is listed as supported