- Last post
- 7 Responses
Err ... timeline.
Start here: http://www.qbn.com/reply/3862437…
- And yes, I did feel a bit shit calling timeline on a terrorist attack.Continuity
- hmmm... am I lolling at a terrorist attack now? Now I feel shitset
- you can fix that by overlaying a spanish flag over your profile pic on facebookmonospaced
- you better use a Catalonian flag if you don't want to get some heat from the ppl there.uan
- lol@mono... :DPonyBoy
- At least this image makes it all betterset
- thank godset
- what about the mudslide in sierra leone? eh? eh? where are your ribbons now?hans_glib
- common hans, some users here have ppl or are themselves in barca, if you care about sierra make your own thread.uan
- set - "dead inside" againfadein11
- yeah sorry. i just find these glib expressions of sorrow facile and meaningless, that's all.hans_glib
- lol at anyone thinking an image on social media makes it better. it's a small showing of solidarity though.fadein11
- I think making fun of people who feel the tragedy is pretty odd. They do care, and yeah, posting about it does nothing, but it's weird seeing it ridiculed.monospaced
- word up monofadein11
- #Sends Prayersutopian
- #I want attentionChimp
- sadly we will all forget about it in 3 days. And the same will repeat at the next attack. We're in this since years now.Bennn
- if you think it's sad, do something about it.uan
- like what, uan, really?monospaced
- Weird seeing trite empty actions ridiculed? You want a pat on the back of suppprt for posting some image under the guise of "solidarity"?imbecile
- derp, are you assuming those are the same people?monospaced
- I mean. Do you want an award for ridiculing them and also doing nothing, including showing disrespect for those who show sympathy? derpmonospaced
I have seen many images in social media like the one above. My gf actually posted the exact same one on IG yesterday with tears in her eyes. She’s a Uruguayan who lived 3 years in Salou, worked in Tarragona, Canbrils and Barcelona.
It is sad and quite shocking that some people criticise the mere fact of feeling some compassion for what happened instead of shutting the fuck up.
Like if criticising and making fun of thought and prayers -call it a trend, in vain, or whatever- made you smarter, in a higher position of those who just casually spend a click for a human cause.