- Last post
- 8 Responses
Me for starting a positive thread to balance the "Punches For:" thread.
hot chic picks
another gif thread?
props to those concerned for keeping this site going despite it not really being profitable or anything. and for putting up with our weekly dramas
- its all good brothersureshot
- Atta boy scarabin!stoplying
- been here for over 13 years and I love it. eye heart qbn ;-)nudes
- All hail QBN (no idea what that means )Bennn
- Your appreciation is appreciated.Moderator
- Dicks out for qbnsince1979
- Thank you QBN peeps, you rock!BuddhaHat
- Labor of love.sea_sea
- yep - fairplay for keeping this place going.fadein11
props to those working in retail who are polite, cool, and happy. Recently I'm noticing a lot of customer facing people who work at restaurants, grocery stores, car dealerships, department stores, liquor stores, etc. are impolite, unhappy, and quiet.
I'm coming in to purchase something and to be treated like I'm a disliked coworker bothers me especially considering the amount of self checkout aisles popping up everywhere. Props to those who say hello, are polite with "how are we doing today", and say thank you and you're welcome kinda stuff.