- Last post
- 19 Responses
I like it looks like they're giving a nod to the "detective" in DC with the closeup of the DC within that circle
lol @ "Detective Comics Comics"
I like it
- i fucked that up, my point was that the 2005 version was the best of the 3 by farterry_cloth
- I would argue that 2005 is one of the worst, with that swoosh and gradient shitmonospaced
- you're entitled to feel that way, i think it fit the product and the times. the 2012 one looked surprisingly bad in practiceterry_cloth
- i didn't like 2005 logo either, it looked like a laundry detergent logo or something.docpoz
- fair enoughterry_cloth
- for me it's about keeping the equity in the perfect circle, "branded" as a stampmonospaced
- i get that, the C is wonked out though, hurts my eyesterry_cloth
- uggh the swoosh. it's more fitting for sports team logo.pango
- At the time thier most popular product was g.I.Joe and it fit well with that, looks dated and whatever but IMO it's still better than this weak shitterry_cloth
- dc has never owned or published GI Joe. Where do you get your info? hahahdocpoz
- derp, i donno man, shooting from the hip out hereterry_cloth
Except DC came before Marvel.
DC is the Pepsi of the comics world.
I hope Obama is happy. Jesus Christ.
they finally got rid of that shitty one but this doesn't make me say to myself "wow what a great logo".