- Last post
- 5 Responses
- Im not a fan of the alternate I guess.monospaced
- If we're honest, DIN really is a bit shit ... and hugely, hugely overused. And the way it's rendered here on the Autobahn sign ... ugh. Nasty and cheap-looking.Continuity
- When it's used like some Helvetica alt it does not work (tight kerning, etc)monospaced
- the kerning on this version is a mess (I kerned the shit out of it to verify it matched)... this is it typed naturally: http://i.imgur.com/H…PonyBoy
- Wow. That is proper nasty.Continuity
- It needs lots of breathing room, like in its natural habitat on road signs.monospaced
- oh yea, alternate.set
- I recreated it with Pro anyway and it looks better so much obliged and all that but I guess you can proceed to go fuck yourselves nowset
- woahhh woooah! Pro is too much font for you, buddy... Let me output a nice TTF of Alterative for you—something more your speed.PonyBoy
- I need DIN Demi-witset
- Ask monoPonyBoy
- Just kidding...... Jeeeeez!
no idea, sorry.
Just use DIN because whatever this is is kinda messed up.
Login to respond to this.