- Last post
- 16 Responses
i am thinking in a new car, and cant make my mind up! Looking for a small suv such as the fiat 500x, cactus or similar.... this week had a nice proposal from fiat for a alfa giulleta sport, and made me re-think ...
what do you guys drive?
volkswagen eurovan converted to electric.
You're looking for an International CXT.
I also like the mazda cx 3
- the only difference is the mirrors cases, mine has silver ones!valentim
- Good choice. My parents drive the same one for 4 years now. It feels nice and firm. They are happy. Only my dad misses the sound of the 156 V6 they had.Longcopylover
- Good choice. Love AlfasBeeswax
- beautiful interior as well!mekk
- thanks, I am really happy with the choice!valentim
- the front grill looks like that of the Ford Edsel, a famous bomb from the 50's https://en.wikipedia…vaxorcist
- good choice! this car won some design awardsfeel
- always luvd alfas. not available here :(ItTango
Oh man, cant wait for the danm thing to arrive...next thursday...
I have added some nice extras, sport wheel, pedals and gear..
Come on thursday...
Two more days....
delivery delayed by a few days.... excitement and anxiety taking over!
Ask for a replacement car while yours is on delay. Maybe they have a Brera?
Dont think they cover delays with replacement cars! :-(
Tomorrow is the day that giulietta comes to daddy...
Which engine and version did you buy?
I like the Alfa, but i believe my Fiat is going to be the last petrol car i'm going to buy in life... when it breaks, will switch to taxi and rental cars or buy a small electrical one, i love my wife's Citroen C1 (3,4 m long!)
Really enjoying my new car. The danm thing has 3 driving modes, (DNA) Dynamic, Natural and All weather...
It really is 2 different cars when you change it from natural to Dynamic, the whole configuration changes, wheel, suspension gears...