- Last post
- 15 Responses
Is there a livestream of this somewhere?
cnn has all night coverage going on. they can't stream the caucus proper i don't think
Bernie and Hilary 50/50 at the moment.
WOW. Sanders should be pissed. Clinton played corruption game again. Bused in out of state residents to vote.
- Thanks moldero, but that doesn't say anything about bussing in out of state residents to vote.nb
- She probably would have thoughreanimate
- hey we lost, so the other candidate must have cheated, if you lose trice at a coin toss, maybe it's time to get off the racegeorgesIII
Bernie says, "We're in a virtual tie".
Hillary says she's "breathing a sigh of relief".
Cruz in the lead is way more scarier than Trump in the lead.
That guy is a fundamentalist.
- True. I still feel like Rubio is going to sneak in there eventually.CyBrainX
- Agree. Cruz is a dangerous asshole of a man.mg33
- Evangelicals always win IOWA. And the Republican who wins IOWA almost never wins the nomination. Means nothing that Cruz wins this.iCanHazQBN
- Cruz won't stand a chance outside of his extremist following. The race now is Trump and Rubio, Rubio will be the contender in the endformed
- But as long as trump keeps saying shit like wanting to reverse the gay marriage laws and build walls, he's not going to win the popular vote.monospaced
> can't even steal an election,
> wants to be president
I'm voting hillary
clinton getting %1 more doesn't mean that much right?
I don't understand why Iowa is so important?
Iowan democrats doesn't reflect the majority of dems I think.
"a coin toss to break a tie" is the dumbest fucking thing, a tie should just cancel out that precincts vote.