- Last post
- 203 Responses
Let us get this out of the way.
Nigel the Bird Found Dead Next to the Concrete Partner He Tried to Woo For Years
Twenty years ago, conservationists in New Zealand placed 80 fake gannet birds on Mana Island in an attempt to attract some real-life gannets. But only one bird finally showed up in 2015. That bird, which locals named Nigel, spent years in a futile effort to woo a mate who was made of concrete. But sadly, Nigel has been found dead next to his stone cold partner.
- these things are hugeGnash
- He who controls the spice,
controls the universe!utopian
- Did they all step on Lego at the same time or something?detritus
- no! fuck. so they're not that big :/
nothing is real anymore :(Gnash
- they're that bigmonospaced
- They're that big in a fake photo... for sure... (hope you're not being serious, mono... hard to tell with you sometimes!) <3PonyBoy