- Last post
- 19 Responses
Another Adobe Failure®
They basically took its featutes and implemented them into the rest of the suite. Meh.
Adobe has ruined the planet earth.
They actually killed flash. Finally.
- downvoters yo :)pinkfloyd
- Flash lovers? ;)monospaced
- btw, I did not downvote this postpinkfloyd
- btw the negative votes don't bother me because my comment is correctmonospaced
- Actually it's back, and now does HTML5 animations.Projectile
- and it's called Animator, not Flashmonospaced
- same idea, of course, but different name and technologymonospaced
Heh, good thing I didn't spend too much time getting into it. Knew Flash was going to have a new life, made sense.
Adobe you murderer
It's weird because I thought they were putting all their bets on Edge. A lot of ad designers I know with not enough coding skills have been heavily relying on it too lately...
So Adobe's gonna put real HTML features into Animate, and not just canvas?