- Last post
- 5 Responses
any recommendation for typography on a funeral thank you note?
some classy serif font maybe?
Hand write it.
yes, I was thinking about handwriting, but it's for the deceased father of a friend, and I don't feel like I should put my handwriting in it.
he was a typesetter, so I was rather thinking of paying tribute setting the text with care.
thinking I'll try Didot, Bodoni, Garamond Display or something like this.
and your typeface choices are appropriate
Thank you note?
- it's tradition here, you send a thank you card / note to the persons, families that attended the funeral or sent flowers or expressed sympathy.uan
- maybe I didn't get the right English term for this.uan
- It's an old tradition. I used to have a small collection of Victorian Mourning cardsGnash
- thanks Gnash! good references.uan
- no problem. sorry for your friends' lossGnash
- Thank you, Sir.uan
Comic sans, obv.