- Last post
- 639 Responses
SnoopDogg was apparently a big fan of Amiga computers.
- i loved my amiga. so many happy memories and its where i started designing.trooperbill
- Yup :) I had a Citizen Swift 24C printer and used some shitty DTP program with graphics made in Deluxe Paint to lay out all my school work.Nairn
- Worth the nerding so that I could have The Best Games machine and a fuckload of pirated games :) "It'll be great for schoolwork, Dad"!Nairn
- *Citizen Swift 240C, even
Crack raw eggs on flat surfaces to avoid pesky shell contamination.
I remember realising how stupid I'd been, all those years cracking eggs on the side of bowls and such. Fool!Nairn
- cooking eggs with a pressure cooker makes them easier to peeldasohr
- I always do this but a couple of days ago, I misjudged the amount of force required and raw egg all over the counter. :-/mort_
- Poosies. Eat the shell like a manGnash
- Jacque Pépin loves to belabor this pointscarabin
Another good talk on the illusion of self.
- by cutting the cheeseutopian
- good to know!renderedred
- Women are so easily fascinated.cherub
- It will not workBabaVanga
- Frenchmen secret trick finally revealed !gonzalle
- I'm sure they would actually be fascinated.jagara
- "Here" *leaves*jagara
- Sure, if they’re hungry, trying to “maintain their figure”, A bit of protein and and a boost to old blood sugar would help anyone’s mood.jtb26
- I need this bookmisterhow
- May. Also, may not.NonEntity
- simple things, it's always the simple things.sted
- Captures my heart every time.mapleT
- bill cosby disagrees i guessneverscared
- everything not being pointed at is disturbingimbecile
- I want to know the sweating trick.garbage
- What is 'rue'?Akagiyama
Here’s another fella taking a stab at it.
- It basically explains nothing. And we still don’t know how they actually did it. LolNBQ00
- and they didn’t have nail guns!Gnash
- check this guys out: graham hancock and john anthony west.uan
- ^ john anthony west - very interesting ideas!renderedred
- humans before the cataclysmuan
- One thing we do know.. they started at the bottom and worked up towards the top. That much we can say. They didn't start with the top brick in place firstly.shapesalad
- *Zahi Hawass has entered the chat*Maaku
Lol, this guy thinks the ancient Egyptians used water lifts to transport the stone blocks on to the pyramid.
At this point I think the aliens theory is the most plausible.
- It's 2021 and we still don't know how the pyramids were built or who built them.utopian
- They used some sort of basic concrete made from sand and stones in the vicinity. Make sense why the stones have a near perfect fit.tank02
- Some of the solid stone blocks used in the pyramids weighed up to 80 tonnes (176,370 pounds.) each.utopian
- why shouldn't his idea be plausible? he ticks a lot of boxes tho.renderedred
- yeah utopian, that's a lot of bubble wrap!_niko