- Last post
- 8 Responses
Once upon a time, this was called the Surface.
So very little demand from clients for these kinds of things?
Once upon a time, before it was called Surface it was called Origami and was earlier than the iPad ;)
- ofcourse it failed, but they were on the right trackWeyland
- shit, minority report was on the same track too and it was totally fictitiousmonospaced
- hehe, true datWeyland
- yep - Apple picked up touch off someone else, combined the 2 and voila an iPad - rest of world then thinks they invented it.fadein11
- Nobody thinks hey invented it. It was invented several decades ago. It was a good idea and they did it well first.monospaced
- no - rest of world DO think they invented it. Trust me.fadein11
played with the Samsung SUR40 last week,
it was really weak and had problem with sunlight,
Welcome to Microsoft Research, vapourware ground zero.