- Last post
- 8 Responses
Welcome to Microsoft Research, vapourware ground zero.
played with the Samsung SUR40 last week,
it was really weak and had problem with sunlight,
- ofcourse it failed, but they were on the right trackWeyland
- shit, minority report was on the same track too and it was totally fictitiousmonospaced
- hehe, true datWeyland
- yep - Apple picked up touch off someone else, combined the 2 and voila an iPad - rest of world then thinks they invented it.fadein11
- Nobody thinks hey invented it. It was invented several decades ago. It was a good idea and they did it well first.monospaced
- no - rest of world DO think they invented it. Trust me.fadein11
Once upon a time, before it was called Surface it was called Origami and was earlier than the iPad ;)
So very little demand from clients for these kinds of things?
Once upon a time, this was called the Surface.
I was wondering if anyone out there is working with this or technologies like it. Their SDK for this was last updated in 2012... but the hardware manufacturers seem to be introducing new ones and even for android.
I have been curious to where this tech is going and would like to tinker around with it but the price on these things is a bit steep.
Thanks for any info you all might have.