- Last post
- 575 Responses
- i think the movie was shiteESKEMA
- same... overrated.inteliboy
- I quite liked it, visually it was pretty decent. Story was a bit daft.PhanLo
- I find it hard to bend my imagination around the impracticalities of this concept.Nairn
- Once they got near London there would be leaves on the track and that would stop the train.PhanLo
- Yeah mixed feelings about the film, director and concept were great, execution was lacking.yuekit
- The original was fine but fuck this shit.MrT
- I thought The movie was incredibly entertaininghotroddy
- i enjoyed the movie a lot too.neverscared
- why is this made again?milfhunter
- tv showdrgs
- TV show looks like it's a prequel to the movie? Maybe the first uprising John Hurt was involved in?PhanLo
- can't wait to see Jennifer Connelly as evil bitch. so stop destroying my faith in the engine. she is already crying in that trailer.sted
- this one has a bit more dumbfuck fights and white hands hanging out the porthole:
- beginning was weak. but it got better.pango
+1 on the previous rec for devs, but also
mr. robot season 4 wrapped recently, and in this period of quarantine for those who are looking for something complete to get into, i think it'd play well with most of the crowd here. i think all 4 are up on amazon
Another great binge and one of my faves.
All seasons available on Prime.
- Quite enjoyed that from what I can remember of it.PhanLo
- Yeah, enjoyed that a lot.webazoot
- this show was batshit crazy on steroidsdopepope
- Such a shit cover of F.E.A.R. that I didn't pay attention to the trailer.5timuli
- I tried.
Got 4 eps in of season 1 then we gave up.Hayzilla
Start this last night. Anyone else getting into it?
- Yep. Good stuff. I hope we find out what his endgame was.lemmy_k
- Only 2 episodes in...Ianbolton
- LOVE this showdopepope
- The static tv quantum Jesus lookback thingy was a bit shit. Didn’t get past that.mort_
- 1 Ep to go. Hope they can put together a solid ending. But really good so far.Ramanisky2
- my main gripe is that the female leads acting chops are a bit weak when compared to the rest of the cast.Ramanisky2
- Literally binge watched all episodes yesterday, waiting season finale next week, good stuffdrgs
- It's slow...cool premise though although like Ram said some of the acting sucks. The lead gal is meh... but Alison Pill is great (love her in whatever she's in)PonyBoy
- Yeah Offerman and Pill are outstandingRamanisky2
- loving thiscolin_s
- was on the fence for a while. But the sound design and score were more than enough to keep me in the game. Good rec.MrAbominable
- Started realy stong but seemed like it could have easily lost an hour of montages, felt like it wanted to be weird like Twin Peaks but wasn't brave enough.webazoot
- just finished. Last 3 episodes were good. And a salute to his movie Deus ex MachinaBeeswax
- BV post about the release of the musical score for Devs: http://www.brooklynv…MrAbominable
Enjoyed the first episode of this (its not as try hard kooky as the trailer sugests).
- thought it would be better considering it's Mr Robot makers. Not loving it.dopepope
- Homecoming, albeit more similar in tone to Mr Robot than this is, is a great show.dopepope
- Rosario is my gfmisterhow
- Confess I seem to have stalled around the 4th episode.webazoot
- @mistershow, Are you Cory Booker?CyBrainX
- Homecoming is fantastic.CyBrainX
The New Pope - Italian surrealist cinema
I didn't really like the first 3 episodes, felt like the jokes were obvious but I'm glad I powered through because it was a really good season in the end.
If you like Always Sunny you'll like this and big bonus if you were a fan of Community, Danny Pudi is basically playing Evil Abed the whole time.
Anyone watching The Outsider? I'm tempted.
- In the first 4 episodes it promised gold. The last two episodes have been...umm... bronze. Hopefully the final episodes will be better. However, it's Stephen...Morning_star
- ...King and he's never been one for a great ending.Morning_star
- I dig it, def worth a watch.fyoucher1
- what Morning saidmonospaced
- Only watched the first two episodes. Great cast and nicely shot/directed but the script/plot doesn't seem to live up to the rest of it.webazoot
- Also half the time it seems like its set in the 90s but some of the tech and cars are current.webazoot
Really digging this new 2nd season ...
Lizzy Caplan is damn good in this.
Letterkenny. Someone mentioned it here a while back and finally got round to watching it.
Just started Barry on HBO, its very good
starts tonight in the UK.
@1:49 oh yes