- Last post
- 754 Responses
Our Flag Means Death is Cabin Boy meets The Office. In which Michael Scott is constantly doing his best (and worst) Rowan Atkinson impersonation.
Planning to watch Utopia (the UK version) afterwards.
I'm really behind so I started watching Legion. Normally I'm not that into marvel shows but it seems really well made. There are 3 seasons.
- Let's enjoy it before the troll army comes after it.CyBrainX
- Already there. 'The admiral is black'.
He wasn't in the TOS.
Those incel right wanks are the biggest snowflakes.tank02
- Oops! Just noticed yer post above, Cy. Sorry bout that.Akagiyama
- The 2nd episode was fantastic too. The whole time I was wishing it would never end. I felt like this was what made me fall in love with Star Trek when I was 12.CyBrainX
Imagine what we do in the shadows but with gay pirates
- The actions of a lot of the characters seems so weird in that show. They're all annoyingPhanLo
- One of Brolin's sons was the mentally ill brother in Ozark and I can't stand him.BuddhaHat
- This feels like it's dragging its feet. Lost interest pretty quick.lemmy_k
- I wish the other Tillerson brother wouldn't sing so much either, it's horrible.BuddhaHat
- I enjoyed this. Less of a soap opera like Yellowstonemisterhow
- I really enjoyed thisthumb_screws
- Yellowstone Twin Peaks. And yes, stop with the singing (but i get it - its what got him known in Schitt's Creek)hardhat
Is 60 Minutes still worth a damn?
Undone on Amazon Prime. I'm 5 episodes in so far and really enjoying it.
Bit of a behind the scenes look at the process here:
Before everyone jumps on the bandwagon of hating it, I have to say the first episode was exceptional.
- i missed the episodical trek. +1
Best cap, after Picard TNG & Siskotank02
- It looks cool. Trailer gave me chillsscarabin
- I was waiting for them to fuck it up w/something like a Wil Wheaton cameo...
looks great tho <3PonyBoy
- I hated Wesley more than any other regular character in any series but I loved that scene. I also love that Gary Seven was working for Wesley.CyBrainX
- agreed... very cool how that was written to connect-up those stories across series / generations... but yeah... fuck wesleyPonyBoy
Currently working two jobs, doing craft shows to sell my chairs, going to my sons football games on Saturdays, yet managed to binge watch this entire show in one sitting. Brilliant writing. They even managed to get in a Six Million Dollar man reference.
- Oh I was hoping it was a movienb
- Holy shit I’ve met that blowhard that Shep Gordon is based offnb
- Oh wait neverminf it’s based on the real shep gordon lolnb
- started watching this and I didn't laugh once six episodes in. signs I'm getting old or it's really not funny?oey_oey
- yeah... i had to turn it off after about 10 minutes... maybe i need to give it another chancescruffics
- I dug itYakuZoku
- Took me a minute to get use to Mike Myers sense of humor againYakuZoku
- So this is basically a "So I Married An Axe Murderer" spinoff XDjagara
- I'm definitely going to have to check it out at some point.CyBrainX
- first 2 episodes are very entertainingRamanisky2
- I like that actormonospaced
- Finally got to see two episodes which were fantastic. I love how the episode titles are all Bowie songs.CyBrainX
- Up to episode 3 now it's pretty good!BuddhaHat
WKRP in Cincinnati.
- watched ep 5 on the smart trainer tonight, great show and from what I can tell, Ansel Elgort's Japanese is pretty damn goodBuddhaHat
- Lovin' this; easy on the brain BUT still visually lovely and entertaining.ideaist
- Was hoping for this to be a 1 season limited series. Was not happy with the finale.Ramanisky2
"Outer Range" on Prime is good.