- Last post
- 532 Responses
One of the funniest shows currently running.
Walton Goggins steals the show.
- Wow! Raising Arizona vibe, greatrobotron3k
- It's hilarious and also really close to reality.PhanLo
- Four of my skate decks are hanging in the youngest Gemstone's gym. Caught a glimpse in Ep2.misterhow
- yeah man - cheers for the tipwoowahesque
- Great show. Still randomly laugh at the "They're just fellas I do car pranks with" sometimes when I'm drivingjbasnight
- Not as funny as I had hoped. But funny.monospaced
- Enjoyed this but having flicked past some of the evangelical channels on the TV did feel it gave them all an easy ride.webazoot
- "Who do I owe for the prostitutes? Hit Me up."Hayzilla
Another great binge and one of my faves.
All seasons available on Prime.
- Quite enjoyed that from what I can remember of it.PhanLo
- Yeah, enjoyed that a lot.webazoot
- this show was batshit crazy on steroidsdopepope
- Such a shit cover of F.E.A.R. that I didn't pay attention to the trailer.5timuli
- I tried.
Got 4 eps in of season 1 then we gave up.Hayzilla
- yeah! good one.akrok
- Great series. But there's only a few episodes.
- new season out in january i think, i started 2 weeks ago. great series, i like that its nice and shortspookykat
- This is awfulset
- i'm a fan.omg
- no shitmoldero
- was good for about 5 minutesfadein11
- Too much subliminal bbc brainwashingshit going onset
- really? what's your top 5?_niko
- never heard anyone say it was THAT goodmonospaced
- deadwood is a classic!renderedred
- Deadwood is in my top #3, no doubt.haga
- Sopranos and The Wire too ♥︎e-wo
- top 5 for me it's difficult to parse after that but yeah absolutely stunning.colin_s
Best pilot episode ever!
Probably the best show I've ever watched on Netlfix.
- really enjoying this. Has a Twin Peaks vibe with all of the character developmentOP31
- It has a very cool website clarifying stuff without giving spoilers. https://darknetflix.…
You kind of need it at some pointBeeswax
- Great series.
- season 1... so good... season 2... still dope... season 3... ugh... getting repetitivePonyBoy
Loved BARRY. Can't wait for more!!
Mostly because of this guy. SPOILERS...
- Finished this last night. Slow moving, but brilliantly done. Such a fucked up story though.Ianbolton
- oops didnt see your post! :PBennn
- lol .. all good BennnRamanisky2
- FFS how do I see this? Is there an actual useable site/app that tells people how they can watch tv shows? I have every Sky channel, Netflix & Amazon! Can't findHayzilla
- Found it
Forgive the pun, but LOVE this show.
- this smells like romantic comedy all the way.... I'm outMiguex
- i just CAN'T STAND Rust in this. I really wanted to like the show but I can't get past how much he sucksGnash
- Persevered through series 1 hoping it did something original. Nahhh.Hayzilla
- I enjoyed it.Ramanisky2
- Sweet, I didn't realize season 3 was out. I enjoyed the first two quite a bit.elahon
- Really like all the series, sad its overBennn
- i'm out. fuck this show.MrAbominable
Can't find a half decent trailer but LETTERKENNY! It's like Ontario's Trailer Park Boys.
Taskmaster. Coming soon to the US.
There are no clips that really do the show justice.
- Not going to lie, I quite liked this, stupid and pointless as it may be.detritus
- It's shite really but I honestly can't think of a show that has made me laugh out loud so much. I'm not much of a LOLer but this show gets me time after time.Hayzilla
- I spammed it last year some time, much to the chagrin of my ever critical gwife...detritus
- ^ Umm In English?Hayzilla
- spammed - watched it all in one go
chagrin - disquietude caused by disappointment
gwife - non-married partnerdetritus
- fucking keep up.detritus
- yep, this is good tv. Puts all the other generic panel shows to shame. That's not saying much I guess but mainstream tv doesn't HAVE to be shitFax_Benson
- detritus language skills are interestingoey
- At least it's more entertaining than DaredevilMaaku
- really? no, Daredevil's non-stop entertainment. I've only heard mixed things about Luke Cage_niko
- This has a truly awful final episode, in fact the switch that happens around 2/3 of the way into the season is a turning point where it loses it's way.Wolfboy
- the stupidest complain i've heard for luke cage was "it's too black"pango
- What was the point in the final episode? It was shit. The only thing that was any good in the whole show was the soundtrack.Ianbolton
- Watched half of these. It was pretty meh overall.section_014
- really surprised that the ducktape was found in the final episodes :) would have been a solution to everything from the first minute. f awesome, beats daredevilsted
- Fo shizzle?citizen_h
- Was okaaaay. I liked DD a lot more though. First 5 eps were good then gets kinda exaggerated. She's fine too.fyoucher1
- I actually prefer this than DD :/pango
- I didn't care for this as much. The only saviors of this series were Luke Cage and Killgrave. For being a P.I. I thought she was rather inept and a space casekona
- For instance; She knew killgrave was coming after her, possibly sending people and she's walking head down not paying attention to anything. Then wham...kona
- she's jumped and all like 'whaaaaaa?!?'kona
- I liked DD much better.kona
- Yep, its great.
Season 2 just startedBen99
- is it worth it, never watched..GeorgesII
- It's Futurama meets It's Always Sunny meets Doctor Who. Very twisted sci-fi with no real moral compass. It can get really dark.DRIFTMONKEY
- its just crazy-fun. Watch it and have fun.Ben99
- you'll get hooked after 3-4 episodesBen99
- Fun. Hooked. Addicted even. I need more. Fuck it, I'm going to watch them all again.DRIFTMONKEY
- One of the best animate since a long timeBen99
- love itscarabin
- Yep, its great.
Just finished these back to back to back
All highly recommended.
Already posted here but just wanted to say