- Last post
- 575 Responses
^^ Ok, I just started Billions. 2 seasons in. It's all about the characters. Everyone is superbly casted. Especially the women.
The story is getting a bit ridiculous already, but the characters keep me interested. Some of the motives are beyond silly, and gives the whole show a bit of a popcorn vibe. But it's fun watching these 2 ham up the scenes they're in.
This is one of the more interesting characters. Cool as a cucumber.
- I agree....the acting and casting is brilliant. Some of the storylines gets lazy at times and the writing is often is boring, predictable and cliché.utopian
- S02 already?
Oh boy, you have no idea what "they" have in store for you hehehegrafician
- This show also works way better if you have at least basic knowledge into business, markets, hedge funds, stuff like thatgrafician
Part Mad Men, Part Wall Street, Part American Greed
- Yeah, this is great.greyandred
- Got bored of it 3eps in.Hayzilla
- You mean Suits but with hedge fundsgrafician
- The Metallica cameo was so cringeworthy. Actually found a lot of this show cringeworthy.mort_
- its kinda horrible. more effort in to keeping people watching than plot... holes continually excused by "super rich people think funny"kingsteven
- Wags and Chuck Rhodes are played brilliantly though.mort_
- I used to work with a copywriter who ended up being a writer for this show.CyBrainX
Was so disappointed with The Undoing finale
that I wanted to wait until I watched all 7 episodes of Mare of Easttown before posting.
This one is really good.
Enjoying this one quite a lot ... very funny show.
This Time S02
This show is my happy place
- do they have constipation or dhiarrea?StoicLevels
- Nevers is looking very good!
Also Shadow & Bone started.grafician
- Shadow & Bone is on my list as well!Akagiyama
- Great first episode for The Nevers. Looking forward to more.Akagiyama
- Irregulars Cancelled.ArmandoEstrada
- Too bad. That's very nice type grunge.CyBrainX
"That's right, envy me. That's my wife, those are my kids and I sell women's shoes."
Probably late to the game. But just got around to watching Gangs Of London. I had no idea what I was in for, Was anticipating typical ganster drama. And it is, but DAAAMMN the action is next level. Riveting scenes and cinematography. Hooked real fast. Brutal!
- is this in the same universe as Us?_niko
- I'd this was a different breed, tone and story got me hooked - very well done but it may not be for everyone - I loved it.Wordsworth
- Really good. Enjoyed this a lot.dopepope
- Just finished binging
Show was absolutely amazing. Direction, acting, cinematography, set design and soundtrack all on point.Ramanisky2
Just finished Godless on Netflix. A decent 7ep western.
Man I’m really enjoying invincible so far, so good and so bloody
The Terror. Nice and grim.
- The first one was pretty goodlemmy_k
- have been enjoying this. Nice mix of grim reality and slightly daft horror.Fax_Benson
- second one was also decent, still the first one is amazingloool
- my brother recently told me about this show. Looks goodfuturefood
- agreed, season 2 was shitmilfhunter
- Yeah, enjoyed season one, couldn't get into the second. (each season is a stand alone story for anyone wondering.)webazoot
All my nightmares rolled into one.
- Wanted to like it but couldn't go past ep1, felt too force-fed with every possible element of tension or conflict being spelled out by characters.spl33nidoru
- Being widely accessible is probably the point of such a show though.spl33nidoru
- Felt much the same. Struggled through the first ep, gave up in the second. Nice idea but the writing wasn't there.webazoot
- This was such a good show.Vandal7