- Last post
- 11 Responses
- What happens when you set the reference point to the top-left before exporting, rather than the centre, as it is now?Nairn
- Same result.misterhow
- EPS is fine, pdf is fine. Save As works but anything from Export ends up with the extra pixel.misterhow
- check the position coordinates of the artboard also...it's probably positioned at some .decimal pixel.uan
- what happens if you start with 432x431drgs
- Artboard is at 0 and 0. Thanks drgs, starting with 431x432 yields the same 901x900misterhow
- "Pixel perfect" ~ Adobe.
- Workaround is copying the content and pasting into a new blank doc in Photoshop then saving out. Pixel perfect indeed.misterhow
- THIS drives me crazy and can't understand WHY many design apps use sub-decimal sizes?! What am I suppose to do with 200.22px button ffsake?!grafician
- this needs to be posted i n that fuck adobe thread...grafician
- Sub-decimal sizes are silly for pixels, otherwise, nothing wrong. But fuck Adobe anyway.MrT
- To fix this, place the fucking art board at a pixel exactly, not a fraction. It solves the issue immediately guaranteed.monospaced
- Mono, You're a wizard. Placed the artboard at 0,0 and Exported. Perfect size. No added pixel. Thank you!misterhow
- and I thought you checked already after note 3 but solution didn't work for youuan
- uan, you get props too. It wasn't at a decimal position but I guess wherever it was, it wasn't happy. Wizard status achieved for you as well.misterhow
- It shouldn’t have to be at 0,0 but maybe at least one should be? I just always make sure one is and the rest are at integers. Cheers!monospaced
dashed line on a path with a huge stroke
no no the image is just an example of what i meant by radial lines. sorry i should have explained, its not my image, just an example.
I think you mean Symbols
You make one object, drag it to your symbols pallete, then array they symbol instances in whatever layout you want. By editing one symbol instance, they all are edited.
hmm... i keep rereading your question and seems like i've answered it. perhaps you're asking the wrong question?
unless it's... make one object, copy that and transform it how you like, then use this button and click both objects:
and adjust settings by double clicking that button again with object selected
- the question is right, and im aware of the blend tool - "this wasn't using the blend tool.". but thanks for the help!Hombre_Lobo
- blend tool is awesome though! just doesnt have the instant update when modifying the root object. cheers though dude!Hombre_Lobo
Boom! Thank you Duckseason, thats the one!
was worried i was going crazy for a moment.
Thanks everyone else too! appreciate it! :D
Illy needs a symbol library similar to Flash's
Got my wish.