- Last post
- 10 Responses
- wow fuck yeah thanks for that beautiful cati_was
- yeah. just something to pass the time while we wait for the answershade
- you're welcome. he is all yours. cherish him. every hair on his head.CygnusZero4
- that is a nice catscarabin
go to system preferences -> general
show scroll bars
- cool, not my computer but i did something good for someone, :)i_was
- no worries. everyone is drunk here most of the time. if they're not... they should really go see a doctor.pango
- I'm never drunk here.monospaced
it tails off
I has a drunk questine:
Are you more creative when you drink... or are ppl fooling themselves?
- Stoned, maybe. Drunk I think not!MrT
I see the scroll bar at all times.
Maybe it's your OS? I'm on snow leopard.
im on 10.7, i dont know what kind of leopard it is
It's a setting in OS X (General)
do people still click and drag and look at scroll bars on windows?