- Last post
- 32 Responses
Admit it, this is some boring-ass shit.
Watching my eye floaters is more exciting.
calling 'boring' on something that won't happen again in your lifetime kinda makes you...
mg33, you lack whimsy.
this is far from boring, in fact it's motherfucking fascinating. to be able to share in this occurrence using common everyday objects.
i mean jesus shit man, that tiny dot in the pavement is a planet 25 million miles (40 million kilometers) away. To create that shadow it took the light 2 minutes 14½ seconds to get here once it hit the backside of Venus. We could see that shit on earth with the naked eye & so much more through technology. How is that boring?
- i think it's because he can't fap to itlocustsloth
- nice. punctuation Dipshit,albums
- It was actually boring asshole. Your life must be fucking thrilling if you found that exciting.CygnusZero4
- There are far more impressive stats in astronomy than that. I like space, it's fascinating. Tons of mind-boggling thingsCanHasQBN
- out there. Venus passing between Earth and the Sun?... Nothing intriguing about that at all, IMO.CanHasQBN
As much as I love space (and space travel) I thought this was boring...hehe
Anyone going outside to try to see it? I'll be using the same equipment I used for the eclipse. No need to try for a pic though.
heard it's hard to do with the usual pinhole method for the eclipse because it's so small. guess streaming is the best option?
Just read in one of the comments that it cant be seen from Earth because Venus would be too small. That true?