- Last post
- 61 Responses
- i'm not a fan of "sweet" chocolate. i like the strange combos... sea salt, chili, etc.sine
- never tried the wasabi though.sine
- Yeah, the salt in this one is good. Don't even try the wasabi, it's from the devil's cheeseboard.eoin
- yeah I was skeptical about the salted ones, but it was very goodMiguex
- also, it's redundant to call it sea salt, since all salt comes from the seaMiguex
i met this girl who makes raw vegan "superfood" chocolate (it's good stuff, i bought her whole range). i had to turn down her request for a new identity 'cause i'm booked, but if someone wants to do a project like that you might contact her.
"Crucial Chocolate is herbaceous synergy combining
sacred source wisdom and botanical enchantment Through the magic of combining the highest quality raw, vegan, organic, super charged ingredients; “herbaceous synergy” is produced to create good karma, gourmet, high vibrational food."
i'd love to try your chocolates when you're done, six!