- Last post
- 64 Responses
new look for my site and i'm looking for gigs and/or hire. :-)
- *clicks linke-pill
- (O_\\ n' o_O)e-pill
- ICU ?!?!e-pill
- A K R O Ke-pill
- -for hire-e-pill
(Apr 2 11, 20:22)e-pill
- ‹‹ http://benfal.tv/qbn…e-pill
- cutting edge, huh. lol.akrok
nice look hans! maybe bring the 'hello' graphic up from the bottom and have that be the first thing instead of the jars? Kind of like a 'welcome to my site'... at the bottom, it should probably say 'thanks'
Nice, clean goood ish...I actually dont like the hello how about making Hello the same font as akrok putting that up top and akrok on the bottom?
Funny...I have that exact same issue of BPM magazine, the one with Superflat on the cover.
Site looks pretty good. Not sure it makes sense to have a section called Web Design when there are no other sections. Personally I'd kill the yellow highlight color and just have black text.
good work hunzie wunzie
i agree about the web section just let it flow
A bit more space between the works wouldn't go amiss.
- is that all you could come up with?eficks
- is that all you could come up with?
- i agree. add a little vertical space between them. otherwise well done! I dig the SafeCoat stuff.ridg0026
- would love to see a detail image of the illustration on the SafeCoat.ridg0026
- that would be a option.
Are you in still in school? Is it still 1999?
why is the text an image? Other than that...I think it's a clean site
- personally, i think this is useless except to provide your contact info. a little naïve maybe.doesnotexist
- is it naive to a bit of fun?akrok
- it naive to have a bit of fun?
- arg..can't spell. lol.akrok
- I would make the email clickable toodbloc
- yeah. maybe i do a roll over function too. hm. :-) thanks.akrok
- thank you, utopian.akrok
- no, i'm not saying that at all. you're basically saying you can do everything, but not showing me.doesnotexist
- hm. i did remove work and keep it very selective instead. ex. no sketches, etc.akrok
Seriously, who can't do this stuff?
i must say, the giraffes are pretty bad at it.
Lookin' good, there, Mr Åkrok!
- thank you, continuity.
how's london treating you?akrok
- Not in London, in Montreal right now. :\Continuity
- Pay attention to LinkedIn updates, son! :PContinuity
- aha. i heard it's nice there, though.akrok
- haha. yeah, my bad.
- Ah, it's all right for the time being, until the recession clears up a bit in the EU.Continuity
- thank you, continuity.
you really DO like the roundy type.
nicely done sir!
(Apr 2 11, 02:53)
Very noise werk! thumbs up!
Rad. I'd hire you.