- Last post
- 64 Responses
There's some strong work in there, I think. The site is being a bit slow for me, not sure if it's on my end or not, though on one reload it went straight to doteasy.
Slick Hans, good work.
Are you guys serious with these comments? I have heard you tear down better work then this.
• The work is clumped together. the spacing is horrible.
Not a fan of those Paint Cans or whatever they are.
instead of bumping your thread up, bump up the 10 year career a little more. I see students with more professional work.
Not enough hairy man ass, but it'll do.
Good job åkrok
"I see students with more professional work." - questine
a student has 2 weeks with a project.
another had 2 hours.
you can't please everyone..just do what you do.
Rad. I'd hire you.
Nice work, man. I'm a fan of the speech bubbles personally!
you sound exactly like someone else.
are you a student?
- I would assume so. Pretty un-polished and un-refined work. To be honest a lot of students are doing much better.MarleyMarl
- Students aren't encumbered by the wants of corporate clients. Post some work and show him how it's done.ben_
- There are plenty examples out there of how it's done. This guys work definitely isn't.MarleyMarl
- paul. you forgot to log-in as "randomname".akrok
- MarleyMarl, email me you url.akrok
- your url.akrok
- i don't play those games. trying to provide genuine feedback, yodoesnotexist
This is a perfect example of how the work speaks for itself. Amazing.
On the other hand, the portfolio site is too simple, almost "safe".
The balloon information page is very static. A little Flash here and there would have done the trick.
can you design my website?
"drop AN email"
^5 looking good.
For someone with 10 years of experience, I expected to see more of a niche or specialty beginning to form. In this case, since you're working in print, web, and packaging, a target market or specific style would help. I agree that the quality of the individual design projects are good, but a freelancer needs to do a better job at selling his wares.
More space would help the viewer appreciate the work better. You're selling each project short by cropping them and jamming them in small spaces. Especially the print and packaging work.
And I would replace the school typography project.