- Last post
- 26 Responses
Why on earth would they get rid of the peacock? It's perfect.
WTF... For the love of Brett Bash!
I am sure that is has something to due with Comcast acquiring NBC. Everything that Comcast touches turns to shit....
Ever since 1956, when it was designed by John J. Graham to indicate NBC’s expanded color programming, the peacock has been a very recognizable part of the network’s identity, although it has appeared and disappeared from time to time in its actual logo.
Time to say ta-ta once again, at least for the NBC Universal brand. New CEO Steve Burke revealed today that the corporation’s new wordmark will no longer contain the peacock and that purple will be the new primary color. The NBC network logo will remain unchanged.
didn't they get busted for using pirated fonts a few years back?
The 21st century... where brands go to die.
- heheh yeah totally. you should write a blog entry on the subject.Dodecahedron
- well, if they keep shooting them self in the foot, all the time. yes!akrokdesign
- ...where 20th century brands go to die.Dodecahedron
- LOL A blog entry. Sorry I have a job. I am not at Starbucks right now! :DETM
- You are NOTHING in the 21st century without a blog!Dodecahedron
- Starbucks is only a block away. oh, it's a L.A block, meaning 10 blocks in N.Y.akrokdesign
- Like many major city downtowns, there is almost one on every block here.ETM
- like a virus. lol.akrokdesign