- Last post
- 56 Responses
yes.. I had so many variations and setups with my home office over the years but I found that my current setup where I sit in the middle of the room is the best.. I have tables go around me.
I just need to punch a big hole (kind of like arch) in the wall to the right to open it up to my theater room so it's totally open.
I just did a clean up and a nicer photo shoot of my office as I have a whole room dedicated for it.
Here's mine.. my design/dev shack:
- dude, what's your electric bill like?
- chuck norris has the same setuppinkfloyd
- around $150 .. actually what kills my bill during summer and goes up to $350 is AC not electronics.Boz
- do you get radiation burns?scarabin
- Thats a lot of wasted space and clutter for what I assume is just testing purposes. You can't use them all at the same time, can you?Amicus
- you should link them all together into one big screen and play games on itscarabin
- this setup screams "get a life"horton
- far too cluttered for me!!
lots of nice tech though. what tablet is that?Hombre_Lobo
- +1 horton. i'd be embarrassed if a girl came in and saw that.CanHasQBN
- lol @ horton.. you should see the rest of my house then :) It's just geekiness and the fact that I do EVERYTHING.Boz
Girls don't go there dumbass..Boz
- I'm curious to know what the rest of your apt looks like. I bet it's all high techy.pinkfloyd
- your girlfriend must love it! ;)OSFA
- have not heard a single one that complained.. actually they love the home theater room especially.Boz
- i'd be curious to know when you're away from home and if you leave the door unlocked. also, anybody know of a good rental truck place?scarabin
- rental truck place?scarabin
- why so many screens?utopian
- geezus bro that is like star trek enterprise.VikingKingEleven
- Boz has to be American! God damn that's shite... it is like a giant tanning booth.utopian
- lol @ tanning boothpinkfloyd
- older monitors over the years.. I probably don't need more then one on the PC but they are not worth shit so I kept them. If anything it's nicer to work on when I do 3d or similar with multiple windows.Boz
- anything it's nicer to work on when I do 3d or similar with multiple windows.Boz
- You can watch 7 different clips of porn at the same timepinkfloyd
- @utopian.. it's ok dude.. it's work.. I don't expect you to understand..Boz
- 77 different clips of porn u mean...utopian
- I now know what my house would look like if I never left it.Andrew_D
- Are you sure that is
not the 2001 CES
trade show floor?utopian
- LOL @ Utopian. I've gotta hand it to Boz, though, his house is just as annoying as he is.Andrew_D
- Work??? All I see movies libraries on all 48 monitors...utopian
- Best Buy Just Called...
They want their
showroom floor back,
- LMAO @ tanning booth.CanHasQBN
- I just got a tan looking at that set-up!
- DUDE WHY YOU BRING A COP TO MY COMMAND CENTERernexbcn
- you all hatersBoz
- lol @ tanning boothdMullins
- I get it you don't like it.. move the fuck onBoz
- You prolly use more power than the fucking pentagon!sureshot
- I say rock on.randommail
- why are you guys all giving him shit over so much tech? he has an easy button... problem solved.kona
- all that's missing is a box of tissues.horton
- @horton.. towel! http://www.designbyi…
- ah yes... for professional fappinghorton
- i do like the desks though, love dark wood like that, very classy.
nice android phone too! :)Hombre_Lobo
- that really is sadmonospaced
- what happens when you push the big red "easy" button? why the fuck do you have that there anyway?monospaced
- wow, talk about a tech victims... You really need two cell phones dude?benfal99
- must.... consume.... more..... natural.... resources....mydo
- now i can see why you started the thread in the first place.mydo
- Boz you need an intern? lol Teach me yoda. lolVikingKingEleven
- I thought you were going to walk away from that houseJosev
- I like the desk boz.moldero
- welcome to page 55lajj
- this must be the most comments on a post, must be lots of cordsmetafus
- This is a fuckin nerd station if I ever saw one.CygnusZero4
- who cares about his setup? as long as he doesn't claim to be too green...(and notes stop at 99)Jaline
- dude, what's your electric bill like?