- Last post
- 67 Responses
We have an opening.
where u located?
Open to UK CV's?
- Unfortunately, no. We are simply not ready to relocate individuals at this time.monospaced
- Worth a shot... :)goldieboy
- Absolutely! Cheers.monospaced
- Did you ever come visit NYC? Still thinking about moving here?monospaced
- I was out during the summer for 3 months. Now back in LDN...goldieboy
- Need to get back to NYC!goldieboy
- shouldn't be a problem, you're the goldieboy. :-Dakrok
Position is filled. Thanks mono.
KFC is hiring?
so far austin has made me a drink a lot. and the greenbelts pretty rad
*Is this for an intern? I need a job!
This is for a full-time design position on an in-house brand team in NYC. Most projects come in the form of campaigns that include print, environment (event), and online components. Hit me up if you're in the city and seriously interested in this position.
Is there any possibility of landing the gig, but in no way ever be in contact with you there?
- this made me lold_rek
- there's no possibility of you landing the gig, sorrymonospaced
But seriously. QBN is my playground. This is a great place to work and I am professional.monospaced
- professional there. We have a tight knit team and we collaborate a lot.monospaced
- no thanksvitamins
sounds interesting, but i hate wasting peoples' time.
what kind of salary are we talking here?
- highly competitive with art director's salaries in NYCmonospaced
- You get lunch everyday and a box to sleep ind_rek
- I don't get what you're trying to say, d_rek.monospaced
- I think he's trying to say "You get lunch everyday and a box to sleep in".Orbit
- I see. He's trying to be funny. That's cute. I will, and am, responding to serious inquiries.monospaced
- lol mono. you take so much offense to the internet you should probably have a heart attack already.dMullins
Great portfolio. Thanks for the submission. When I know more about this timing for the hiring process you will be contacted, for sure.
Any other takers?
There have got to be more QBNers in NYC interested in a great position.
- I need a job but I'm in toronto.Claymantis
- Is this your employer? http://goingconcern.…stoplying
- see the above side comments for more information, stoplyingmonospaced
- Oh word...I work for a competitor of yours...do you guys have in-house video team?stoplying
- I work for blueband media... just another small shitty shopClaymantis
- Yes, we have in house video production.monospaced
- omg, that blueband work is atrociousmonospaced
Good luck filling the position... For some reason I'm hoping it will be a QBN'er. Cheers.
I like your work. Keep it ... uhmmm ...
"you haven't seen my work, so ... ummmm ... yeah"
doesnt your qbn profile link to your work you simpleton?
Did you find anyone? Why don't you post the position on Krop?
The job posting is here. Contact me to apply, because if I refer you it'll be much easier (trust me), Plus I want to source the talent myself, collect and review the portfolios with my boss, as this is someone who I will be working closely with. I also want to start with the QBN ranks (three of which are current contenders).
Last call. today I'm entering individuals into the referral program for this Senior Designer position. You'd be one of 4 designers on our Brand Expression team in the nation, working out of NYC. We need someone with a very strong typography/design background, excellent technical skills, and strong knowledge of online media.
Right now I have 3 strong QBN contenders. This really is an amazing opportunity to work on high-profile projects across many types of applications, from print and online to events and environments, packaging and branding. If anyone here is still interested, now's the time to send me your work, your résumés.