- Last post
- 53 Responses
Hipster Bashing Friday
I wonder if these guys just decide that one day they're going to take on a "look," throw away their regular fitting decent clothing and go out and purchase used girl pants. I know that in high school it was acceptable to go through great lengths to look the part and fit into a group, but I always hoped that adults would grow out of this insecure behavior. I guess not.
i wonder where he picked up those leggings from? my are wearing out, and i've been looking for a brown pair for ages!
Is there a condition or scientific term for people who enjoy being uncomfortable? Because that's how that guy looks. Uncomfortable.
isn't that not_ghey?
"I always hoped that adults would grow out of this insecure behavior."
tis you that feels threatened by the sight of such that is insecure.
- I don't have to put on a costume to fit in with a crowd. I am not the insecure one.monospaced
- you felt the need to start a thread about it tho. good thing you aint insecure.peezum
- Actually, it wasn't my idea at all.
- You guys sound like hipster scum.monospaced
- oh snaps. I'm down. hurt reeeeeeaaal baaaaaad.peezum
- that's probably just your girl jeans riding upmonospaced
- LOL @ me.peezum
- you're just annoyed cause you were actually turned on by the photo b4 u saw the stache. and still after most likely.peezum
- you're just mad because you're a hipster and you're just realizng how stupid you actually lookmonospaced
- I turn myself on until I see my stache.peezum
The lesson I'm taking from this is that adults have moustaches.
Those pants are definitely past my comfortable tightness level, but meh. leave em' be.
that's commitment if i've ever seen it. I mean surely he put on those pants when he was 12.
- : Dpeezum
- makes me wanna go skatin' down at the Y.grunttt
- why aren't actual hipster chicks that cute?monospaced
- cause cute chicks dont need to dress a certain way to fit in.baseline_shift
- my point exactlymonospaced
- holy shit you guys are so retarded.
- at least im not llyod! :)baseline_shift
- good point. still a retard tho.peezum
- you are llyod.baseline_shift
- you are tard.peezum
- That's your comeback, calling us retarded? A real hipster would be more original.monospaced
- ADMIT IT!baseline_shift
- yeah. I wish I could be a hipster. that's why I do this.peezum
- admit to being llyod!baseline_shift
- the gay asian from Entourage?
you got me.peezum
- why do you defend hipsters, peezum, if you aren't a bitch-pant wearing one yourself?monospaced
- I most certainly am not. I just like to argue. that's all. My legs are too muscular for that tight shit.peezum
- I also like to argue for argument's sake. We're more alike than I thought. Peace.monospaced
- i definitely got a halfie from that.dMullins
- that is a fun notejimbojones
- if she's a hipster i am gonna wear girlie pants and AA hoodie from tomorrow on! rrrooooaaaarrrr...janne76
- i'm not even big on white girls but i would knock that pussy out of the park. repeatedly.sublocked
- i just came a little.PIITB
- <goes to roller rink>Folgers_Crystals
- Look at those fuckin' hipsters.brains
- fucking fakers trying to be punk again eh? i bet they listen Green Day!janne76
- mamas boymorilla
- another fabricated band.morilla
- Thing is Malcolm McLaren did "style" these guys. He borrowed what the NYDolls were doing and brought it to the SPistols
- ah shit, too short:
but his SEX store was totally borrowed.threadpost
- I'm pretty sure that's peezum in the blue American Apparel shirt.monospaced
- but.. those are clearly emosMeeklo
- the hair.. the lack of strength, skill or motivation.. I see no mustaches or PBRsMeeklo
- fight like girls.dasohr
- those are the biggest pussies I've ever seenuberdesigner
- i would kick the shit outta those two douchebags.PIITB
Hipster is one of those terms that's hard to grasp.
There seem to be two types in neighborhoods like Williamsburg:
1) the ambitious, generally older creative types who are putting blood sweat and tears into projects like creating a restaurant, making hand stitched anachronistically tailored suits, or producing an amazingly progressive electro-dance album...
2) all the directionless douchebags who try to fit some generic "look"—the type who don't even know they're being ironic, get what they're referencing, or know they are reviving. One day I was standing outside a bar in the Lower East Side and I just realized this second type had taken over . Nobody I talked to seemed to be working on anything other than their hair. It was just a bunch of kids who had never read or soaked up anything. Just no ideas.