- Last post
- 20 Responses
Anybody got a username and password for me.
I don't want to pay, straight up.
sure, use my account that i pay for:
best $25 I spend each month. my friend lost his account for loaning out his un/pw so I would be careful. just spend the $.
go on creative cow, or search on itunes podcast like the rest of us. Its free
trying buying a book?
what ya got for trade?
is it any good been thinking of asking my boss to pay for it
create a gmail one
I have one - and love it. They have strict rules about multiple ip addresses accessing the same account often. If they sense something fishy is going on, they'll call you on it.
I recently learned this is free with a Toronto library card, so I signed up. Figure with all this down time I should be learning something.
So let's turn this into a course recommendation thread.
- lot's of great perks with that cardGnash
- that's awesome. The perks at my local library are bed bugs.hotroddy
- Same in Vancouver.
I used to use ex gf's free account who was still in college lolpango
- yep Gnash... discovered the free Lynda thing years back. Love the lib.notype
- Thanks to this thread, I signed up to Halton Library...they've got free Lynda (and other stuff too). Yay!Gucci
- Free Lynda, that's an awesome perk.Wolfboy
- Same in Brooklyn pulblic libraries and Kansas City public libraries.bulletfactory
Welcome! there is so much. What are you interested in?