- Last post
- 12 Responses
Thank you for all your help.
Now, how much should I charge?
fyoucher1 is right. I just checked WDIG & Go Network they're still saying v7.
- I'm just in the habit of using v8 with a replacement gif.Mimio
- ...which is still an option for you.Mimio
- Mimio is also right, backup image will also suffice.fyoucher1
- Would that be delivered by the Ad guys? Or is it a function of the swf itself, or embed script?Nairn
- You just include a static image of the banner to use in lieu of the flash banner.Mimio
do you know what sites the banner will be palced? those sites should provide you the version.
So, I guess it's just an option for people who are still familiar with actionscript 1, but want the functionality and GUI of higher Flash suites?
Is this the sort of thing you do, Jnr?
(All this time, and I've still no idea what you do / who you are / why / why / why)
if you 8 is the lowest you can export to, then export to 8.
- *makes spaz face at nairn.skt
- Well, if v7 was typical, I'd spend time re-doing the artwork.Nairn
- nah, 8 should be fine. depends who is serving it though. eyeblaster, TZ etc are all cool with 8.skt
- Cool, thanks - I'm just going to stick with 8 then swear a lot if they ask me to re-do.Nairn
- tbf, the detail involved with the Fills are miniscule to the point of irrelevancy - the warning notices just scared meNairn
errrr...A LOT of site specs are still doing FP7 not FP8...(You can still export to 7 w/ enhanced fills even tho you get the error prompt).
You going to let him speak to you like that Mimio?
Whilst we're here - why would I want to change the actionscript version in the publish settings dialogue box?
oh, ffs - do you think i'm some kind of noob, you slut?!
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
(excellent, thanks, chief - v8 looks ok to me)
8 is good.
er... stupid question here.
What's the 'standard' lowest common denominator Flash version to export to?
It's just for a banner - is v8 OK?
(I have employed some 'enhanced fills' that are not supported by lower versions)