- Last post
- 9 Responses
"Get in touch with me at xxx-xxx-xxxx. I'll take care of what you need."
This doesn't seem right to me, Andy...
There are lots of Canadian shows now (since January). Part of it may have to do with the strike (I read that in an article somewhere).
I have some episodes of this downloaded but haven't watched it yet. I will just say, "jPod" is the name of my iPod.
- You shouldn't have told me that. You know how I get around the letter JJKilla77
- Both my sisters have names starting with the letter "j" too, so each of our iPods are different generations.Jaline
- ex. mine is jPod, generation 3.Jaline
- My name starts with a J. I'm a slef loathing JKillaJKilla77
- I know. I'm a stalker and checked out your email address :)Jaline
- Haha sweet a stalker!JKilla77
I actually like it, though I've only caught one episode (the premiere).
Certainly better than Little Mosque.
I saw him on the hour he's a bit off, but I liked the book and visually the show is probably one of the best things to come out of Canadian television.
i don't know what it is but i can't stand douglas coupland
I love his mom grows weed in the basement.
Allan Thicke is super good!
I like it. The first episode was a little weak but it seems to be getting better and better.
The Vancouver thread got me thinking about the show.