- Last post
- 6 Responses
what is this certification thing? Heard it on here a few times.
- When you create an account your username is green. An active user can "certify" you, turning your name bluedmay
- thanks for clearing that up!mugwart
- And I guess sofas is certifying every new user that pops out.dmay
- Isn't every new user Ora.. sorry, sofas anyway?!detritus
- Probably. I'm still pissed that Ora certified me. It should have been you. "garbage, certified by detrirus"garbage
- haha, shieet - A Scarlet Letter!
Best not me - last peeps I auth'd were all accused of being me, then left.detritus
I certified all new users (besides obvious spammers) I saw to welcome them and help them avoid any potential color discrimination by quick assimilation. None of those users were invited by me.
I was young and naive and wasn't aware of the threat the greens pose to our beloved QBN.
I saw Moderator's post on the "Goodbye OMG" thread (R.I.P.) and have decided to respect it by refraining from irresponsible vouching of untrustworthy green outsiders until they earn their tenure and are deemed safe for the community by a fellow blue who personally invited them.
I take full responsibility and apologize for any inconvenience.
- no need for an apology imho and no need for a soft ban either. if any 'habitual line stepper' then bye :)helloeatbreathedrive
I should've realised that you weren't Orazal, given some of your Hebrew postings!detritus
- We need to check our blue privilege.Gnash
- Det, you used the name that should not be spokenGnash
- "I was young and naive" LOOOLZrenderedred
- Lol@gnash... “as a priviledged blue, and obviously male, I can say that while I dont want to collonize green culture, Im worried they arent acting safe.”cannonball1978
- hehe @ 'blue privilege'PonyBoy
- blue lives matter!!sarahfailin
Sofa is correct.
The intent of certification is to either vouch for friends you’ve invited to the site, or to show approval of a new member who has contributed quality content and good conversation.
A pleasant Friday is wished for all.
Could an extra page be made for qbn that lists all the users and has a gold star rating system. Post something good, that receives up votes, you get a gold star. Post something negative, down votes, gold stars are removed, and once no gold stars, you get a black X's.
Every week we can see who's got the most X's and eliminate them.
Person with most gold stars each week gets to choose one image to keep and one to remove from the Chick of Day thread.
- Sorry, had started out thinking seriously about a rating system, but then... qbn...shapesalad
- so a pageant?helloeatbreathedrive
- i want a gold star sticker...pango
- Hey don't downvote this, I want a goldstar!!!shapesalad
- We could start a Gold Star Club like the QBN Metal Club. Just add the badge to your profile: https://i.imgur.com/…soundofreason
- this is NOT a reality show!renderedred
- employee of the month! :)sofas
- Physical qbn stickers. Now that has some values.pango
- ^ then trade on the black market!mugwart
i certified terry_flaps or whatever the fuck his name was. since then i've pretty much sworn it off.
- what about told_holdscannonball1978
- Haha, terry_flaps.Fax_Benson
- It was you!!?! You mother fucker!
- suck my flappy holdy folds https://youtu.be/2yS…sarahfailin
- Hold my toldy foldy holdscannonball1978
@sarahfailin thanks! :Dsted
- You certified me, which was pretty fucking neat. I guess we're married now or something? I dunno. Whatever, I get half, right?face_melter