- Last post
- 59 Responses
It is hereby announced on behalf of QBN's administrators and moderation team that user omg has been banned effective 02.15.2018.
It is assumed that anyone who has observed the constant, intentional toxicity of his posts will understand this decision. For everyone else, take comfort in the words below: you barely knew him.
A word to the wise: users certifying new accounts that are revealed to be omg will not be looked upon favorably. The certification tool offers you the ability to vouch for new members you invite to site, or that we don't know who contribute quality content and posts to the site. That is the purpose it serves. Members certifying new accounts at random, or that turn out to be new accounts from omg can expect to be scrutinized for doing so.
some of you are gonna be really bored now...
- boredom is a good thing. lot of cool invention were made because of boredom.pango
- god damn it! guys stop downvoting! you're making it look like I downvoted!pango
- so far you've logged into 3 of your accounts :)PonyBoy
- stop it!pango
- lol seriously i only have 2 and it's really not me doing the downvoting.pango
- oh ummm... shit... i think i just made even more people downvote you for shits and giggle...pango
- Dude... I DVed it... :)PonyBoy
- back to the Pango jokes.utopian
- lol at the downvotes. So true...set
- lol @i only have 2maquito
- lol, love the down votes..truth hurts, i know i'm gonna beplash
- lol... so much boredom...PonyBoy
good good. now when i type "omg!" he won't just pop up out of no where.
what's the point of publicly banishing someone?
- so everyone chills.pango
- couldn't the same thing be accomplished by just banishing w/o the lynch mob?MrAbominable
- because old school members were leaving because of omgmoldero
- love that i got downvoted for asking an unpopular question. fuck me. this place.MrAbominable
Downvotes are throw away jokes. Don't pay too much attention to it.pango
I always have a difficult time when forum moderation leans toward censoring someone for having an outside of the norm, but thank you. This was a case of just being mentally taxed in an already trying time by someone who was only posting to do just that. My internet stress appreciates you, sirs and/or madams.
What was the final straw?
I have ambiguous feelings about this but I have to confess that though I tried I couldn't ignore the constant trolling anymore, it goes at the same time against my beliefs but I feel relieved somehow.
- that's not relief... that's just the boredom settling inPonyBoy
- pony needs a hobbymoldero
- let’s play zynga poker yomoldero
- Is there a online poker where we can set up private room for qbn?pango
- Hmm... I’m on zynga often via my FB account... I’ll check on room options... would def. sit w/you guize if possiblePonyBoy
- Governor of Poker 3 - via Steam. Love itSunSunSun_
- pokerstars stand-alone app will allow you to create private rooms... hmmPonyBoy
When will Yurimon reemerge?
- I predict 3 more years. He disappeared right after Trump was elected.pango
- Ohhhh shiet! Could he be Trump?pango
- He did literally never post once trump got inset
- "the troll" seems the appear every few years here. seemed to pick up steam with hedge in the most recent years.jaylarson
- lol @ pango!SlashPeckham
- You’re right set. Right before the new year he rambled about leaving for Canada and simply disappeared as soon as trump took office. lolmonospaced
- that's what i said!pango
- yuri freaked out when qbn whois’d his url and his anonymity was goneGuyFawkes