- Last post
- 11 Responses
not even worth $85.
- could you elaborate?werkr
- i could clone all your designs in 1 hour using The7 theme at $39, visual composer has you beat. that type is no dice imhopockets
- Visual composer is shit. I rather use a theme like this that allows integrate the protfolio with the blog and pagesSalarrue
- and your site would score a 12/100 on google pagespeed lolwerkr
- not if your using a dedicated wordpress serverpockets
btw the Kalium theme is great if you want all-things-for-all-people but my theme is intended to leave all that bloatware out and make it FAST AS HELL by focusing entirely on the text/image/video content alone and ignoring all the extra 'bloggy' stuff.
- Yep Kalium is super bloated, it can do anything. Visual Composer isn't for everyone either. I'd go even cheaper tbh and pick up the artist/fadein11
- photog/illustrator market. Theme looks good to me but there is a lot of competition out there.fadein11
- thanks fadein!werkr
- Understandable. :) Price was my main comparison considering the features of Kalium. But I agree with what you've said here.mg33
- mg thanks for the tips here bro, very valuable insightwerkr
- I have used Kalium before though mg33, it is a great theme, just overkill for some sites.fadein11
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE FEEDBACK! Hell YES this has helped me so much! I'm going to reprice it at $59.
mg thanks, you just saved my ass, i was delaying a theme update on a site for over 3 months, because we had to focus on the services. and now, no time for custom a theme, afc+vc-wc support was critical, to keep the current content. just spent 30 mins updating, and i already know that this is the right one.
werkr awesome timing!
- a mean for this thread :D
Some advice: Unless you are packing this with features that align with those of other top WP themes, you're going to have a hard time selling this for $85.
The only theme I use anymore, Kalium, won me over because of the massive amount of options, support, plugins, shortcodes, etc. Having used several different WP themes until this one that required far more customization than I had the time to do, this type of theme is all I'm ver going to need - and it's $60 on ThemeForest.
Not saying your theme won't work for people, but at a price like $85, you'd better be offering far more than others can get for $60, whether it's a theme like Kalium or something comparable.
At the very least, as list of features, plugins, etc. support, etc. to accompany the demo would be helpful.
- Jeez I can't even believe I wrote this comment. I'm usually pretty militant about correcting my spelling errors.mg33
- yep price point is way out.fadein11
- nice theme, I use a similar theme for the same reasons, this one looks a bit for flexible thoughGuyFawkes
- more header options, very nice!GuyFawkes
- thanks mgGuyFawkes
- gracias mg. just purchased!futurefood
- the only one i need - https://avada.theme-…imbecile
- You're welcome! It's a fantastic theme. I used it for my first multisite last year, running all my sites on one install now.mg33
- Love that I could copy the theme customizations and apply to a new site so easily.mg33
I may be stating the obvious, but this needs more pineapple
Meh. Looks like everything else that's been done time and time again and already done long ago. Best of luck, but I don't know if this is a place you'll get much traction.
Update: I've made a coupon for QBN readers, 25% off: qbners
not so bad actually.
I like it.
but 85€ when you got a theme like mg33 suggested...
i am sure your code is good since it's an in-house project, still... meh! from me also, seen tons of similar themes, even free ones.