- Last post
- 8 Responses
What are you guys holding? Seeing returns?
All my weed stocks go up in smoke. I keep burning monies!
I haven’t heard of any weed stocks before. Stocks for things that might be weed related, but as of now there’s no publicly traded weed seller or anything. I know people who tried to buy a few holdings awhile back when it was legalized in Colorado, and they all disappeared essentially. The whole business is still not federally “approved” and many are forced to maintain a cash only system. Might be awhile before you can invest in it via the stock market and get rich.
Oh, plus people can grow their own.
- was just getting ready to type something similar... this is spot-on. If and when the Fed can apply regulations to this we'll be able to have a better...PonyBoy
- ... scope of the value / playing field of existing companies and I guarantee existing companies will have some serious 'new' competition.PonyBoy
- Right now it's 'the wild west' if you will... technically there is no federal oversight other then the fact that weed is still federally ILLEGAL. :)PonyBoy
- People can also make their own beer. What's the point?CuriousGeorge
- Really? You want to compare the two, and their respective markets?monospaced