- Last post
- 16 Responses
Who's ready? Last season was at least in the US one of the best ones I've experienced, hoping this one is at least half as good.
Bataleon stepping it up on production for this one!
Agreed, Miguex. Maybe this season the SD and LA drinks meetups need to happen at Mammoth for a boarding weekend!
- I got a batleon funk.kink last season, it's a horrendous graphic, but best board I've ridden so far.Miguex
- it has some weird bends on the bottom that make the board super forgiving, on the same day I rode the same track with 3 different boards ...Miguex
- the bataleon was my favorite and ended up buying it, you can literary land in diagonal and still won't catch an edgeMiguex
- Burton’s NASA-Inspired Olympic Uniformssephil
- I'm not sold on the multi shade of white, and while great concept, kinda douchey thing to wear unless you are a mega bad assMiguex
- Love them. Burton consistenly kills it on US team uniforms.mandomafioso
- if you made the olympic team, aren't you mega badass?imbecile
- confirmed... it's a 193 with original flowertopprophetone
- my bad it's a 6'4" 195cm, i need itprophetone
- great boards, but libtech graphics are not my favoriteMiguex
- This is the orig skeleton! I had the orig litigator when they dropped in 91? Then a cummins which i still haveprophetone
- But I’m a tall dude so the doughboy was always a big want... it’s beautifulprophetone
Vans first snowboard film out today