- Last post
- 18 Responses
Wow - they are very odd!
Keep em coming - interesting stuff.
There's some dark shit going on in those Post Cards. Hurrah!
Agreed - looking forward to more
Creepy as hell
they were either delivered by hand or posted
I guess they were the emails of their day
I ♥ England.
i want to see moar of those monty pythonesque ones from the end of your first post pls.
They are probably worth some money
These are fantastic, Gardener - many thanks for taking the time to share these with us.
As an aside - how does copyright work with these?
There are a couple here (the 'Lovers walk at Bromley', for instance) that I'm sure you could make some good money from, cleaning them up a bit and reprinting as cards and, if at all possible (depending on print quality, obviously) upscaled small poster formats.
I think that'd make a great project...
- As in "surely some of these are fucking old and out of copyright?"detritus
- yep - defo a slightly updated take on these could make wads of cash like 'keep calm' did (much as I hated that)... I reckon you could avoid copyright on thesefadein11
- these are mostly pre 1925 so the 90+ years do whatever rule is in full effectGardener
- seriously these could be sold as packs of 5 on a nice little webshop no probs - reprinted cheap as chips. do it! or I will.fadein11
- Well then, you lucky bastard - you're sitting on a pile of potential! :) Go up to Bromley and scope out those art and housetat shops and see if you can sell somdetritus
I stayed in a place in Scotland for an event and they had these paintings in the gents. In the spirit of this thread....