- Last post
- 6 Responses
Bit of an odd query — any of you lot know if there are any Scots-centric bars or hang outs around London?
I ask as my partner needs to try an interview some Scottish people about their reaction to the Brexit situation for Italian tv.
English and Irish are easy enough to find around the capital, and she's got leads for the Welsh — she just assumed, somewhat naively, that her Scots-blooded boyfriend might be of more use to her here than he actually is.
Jokes about 'try under Waterloo Bridge' accepted if alongside useful answers too :)
is this for work or just activism?
I'd just take flight. 25pp to Edinburgh? might be more productive. then driving around etc. calling, searching. get more results.
- Reportage. it's a London-based shoot, otherwise the obvious thing would be to just take a train up to Scotland.detritus
- Nice work yurimon. Nice work.set
- Set, you disappeared. preparing for the exit? where you at?yurimon
- Yes, I'm currently wading out to sea, fully clothed whilst humming to myself.set
why don't you just go ahead and order them to go to the meeting point of your desire. your english right? don't you people always tell them what to do?
i keed i keed
- I'm not particularly English, no!detritus
- So you are a Craic?CALLES
- something something german. hehe, i keed too.yurimon
- My craic's crap, so not one of those either.
I'm just a simple Northerner.detritus
voted leave lingo right durCALLES
- 'Northern British' :)
I didn't vote Leave.detritus