- Last post
- 147 Responses
If Donald Trump gets elected as president you will prove once and for all that you're a country of fools. The fact that he is even being considered and that you are wasting your valuable time watching this court jester is reason enough to question your integrity.
A concerned Canadian
um, rob ford?
- But agreedGnash
- Rob Ford was a mayor. A bit different decision making level. You know small canadian city vs. hmmmm let see globally impacting. ~idiotelDoctor
- But Rob Ford was actually elected.Hayoth
- true, but I wouldn't call toronto just a small canadian city. With a GDP of 323 billion - it's a playerGnash
- Trump has never held any public office position, ever. Rob Ford has. 14 years. And Toronto is the largest city in Canada.Cosmodrome
- Forget Trump. This country "elected" W. Bush twice. Case closed.CyBrainX
- Trump doesn't even drink so I don't know how you can compare him to a fat, mumbling, drunken, drug addicthotroddy
- Municipal politics... come on!Ben99
Donald Trump is the queef in the rape of America.
I'm cheering him on, at least compared to the other Republican candidates. It's not like the rest of those guys are going to be any less disastrous if they get elected. Trump exposes the whole thing for the joke that it is. It's like a weird kind of performance art.
- that was the same type of reasoning that a lot of people in Toronto used when they voted for Rob Ford.Al_dizzle
- Not saying I would ever vote for him. But I appreciate his efforts to troll the Republicans.yuekit
- Again Rob Ford affects shit like subways and sewage. DT would have nuke keys!!elDoctor
- Keep in mind this is only a party primary, not the main election. You were hoping for a serious debate between Huckabee and Jeb Bush?yuekit
- elDoctor... its not about comparing the level of responsibility, but the motivations of individuals to hand over that responsibility.Al_dizzle
I wouldn't be too proud of your (our) Prime Minister either, eh? At least Trump hasn't been elected, yet.
For those who don't know, THIS GUY has been the Prime Minister of Canada for over 9 years, and is currently the frontrunner in an election campaign, which will earn him another 4 or 5 years if he wins. This video is only a few days old, despite using the old Netflix logo.
- Btw, this is an official campaign video he released on Twitter. They shot this and watched it and thought, "Yeah this is good, let's put it online"nb
- Harper is a harmless pawn who does whatever the G8 tells him to do. You're kidding yourself if you think Mulcair will do any better.elDoctor
- God help us all if NDP become Federally elected. There are no good choices, but I find them the worst of the bad choices.ETM
- Hey, but at least we have more than only 2 terrible choices.ETM
- If you have any question about prov. NDP, it's no wonder they only talk about more recent Quebec and AB wins, because their NS and BC governments were a mess.ETM
- All I'm saying is I wouldn't be too proud of Harper, eh?nb
- Nobody is proud of Harper.Al_dizzle
the problem with democracy—everyone gets to voice their opinion at the voters box
- Democracy is only as good as your dumbest majority. Education is the key to a strong country, politically and economically.nb
- it is, you're right. but that's completely unrealistic.doesnotexist
- that's not the problem, it's the beautymonospaced
- mono, you also have the right to not vote. but i would imagine you're a voter.doesnotexist
- not voting would be a mistake and a shame; of course I'm a votermonospaced
- democracy is dead you nitwits. you have no say, you are compartment n numb., you failed.yurimon
- And you had nothing to do with it how?monospaced
Don't worry, he won't last through the season.
I could safely name on one hand the number of QBNers who are/would vote for Trump. And those 5 people are most certainly the same individual with different logins.
I don't understand the point of this thread. I don't think anyone here wants him in office.
You just want us to know you think we're a country of fools with questionable integrity?
- *drops mickona
- ^ lolGnash
- you are a country of questionable integrity. what kinda of people would allow their civil servants run all over them? a nation of ignorant fool maybe?yurimon
- yurimon saying the same thing for no other reason than to start shit and no insight into how he's in any way separate from other Americansmonospaced
- i dont have a superiority complex broh. its not a question of oh you think your better. its stupid approach to thinking about a problem. its childish. we areyurimon
- responsible for the mess. all of us. happy? now what?yurimon
- Yes. Exactly. So now that we've got that settled can you please move on?monospaced
Trump is tapping into a nerve amongst the GOP base who best identify with brash, no-holds-barred behavior and the rhetoric Trump exudes, because for many of them, it represents the mentality, attitudes, and conversations they and their friends have had for the past 7 years because of our current half-white president.
They are too wrapped up in the wave of excitement to realize two important things:
1) In no way do they identify with Trump, or Trump with them, other than in their skin color, and inability to think through the effects of what they say before talking.
2) Business people have historically made bad presidents and governors. There are tons of articles from political experts on this subject out there to read. The business aspects of a country and government are 1 of thousands of important facets. When that is your primary experience in life, chances are what you lack in the other areas is going to be a serious problem.
- I think after last night, they're starting to realize those two things.monospaced
- I hope so. It will be interesting to see how long this goes for. Personally, I want to vomit when I think of that guy being president.mg33
- The funny thing is that he is verging on an almost Stephen Colbert type parody of those views, but they still support himyuekit
He wins and Canada builds a fence.
- taseful though, like one of those nice cedar ones you see around farms.Gnash
- "Dear USA, we're sorry about the nice cedar fence we just built to keep you guys out." - Canadaprophetone
- haha, they'd be smart, more than one would be scrambling to leaveformed
- lol yupmoldero
In last nights debate we learned that Iran is linked to ISIS, abortion should be illegal, big business needs more tax cuts, and god speaks to the candidates. I think we have a country of fools pretty much guaranteed regardless of whether Trump gets elected.
- fucking Huckabee actually thinks Planned Parenthood sells baby parts on the black market out back of their clinics... fucking retardmonospaced
- Exactly, it's not as if people should be breathing a sigh of relief if Jeb Bush or some other "serious" candidate gets the nomination.yuekit
- When his brother was running for president, he was also viewed as a moderate -- there was no hint of Iraq War, Patriot Act or any of that.yuekit
If Bush Jr. managed to become president so can Trump.
- very different people and circumstances, not sure they're very comparablemonospaced
- family blood lines.yurimon
- it's exactly the same actually. Bush was voted not once, but TWICE. That means, trump can be president even if kardashian is vice presidentMiguex
- Bush had/has a unique political legacy going back generations. Trump is part of an elite too I suppose.monospaced
downvote if you want but Trump is the only one that can bring back america to its old glory and sanity,
that bernie octogenarian is the vaporware of politics, can't even keep his ideas straight,
meanwhile Trump is running dozen of companies, multitasking the shit outta Mexicans, tapping that sweet 100% american blue blood ass and giving me hope for the future,
if I could, I'd vote for him twice
(haters don'tt be childish, OK, adults will be in running the show now)
Trump is taking everyone for a ride. No way he wants to become President...I think he's just trolling everyone by participating in this process.
By now alienating Fox News, he's pretty much ensured he's no chance of getting the GOP nomination and he'll no doubt be very happy with that.
It's kind of fun watching...the bloke is a moronic, bombastic, idiotic marketing genius.
- friend of hilleryyurimon
- Yuri are you just gonna say the same thing on these threads over and over? To what end? We get it. You think they're in bed together. Stfu already.monospaced
- friend of hilleryyurimon
- obviously what busterboy says is true but there is a point to it. he is taking votes in another direction as result. so that what. hes no dummy. sostfuyurimon
- plenty of people here repeat themselves. they get more slack k. appreciate the microscope n all. like this whole thread is a repeat. so check yo selfyurimon
- i agree with bboy.sea_sea
- here's mono policing in the internetdoesnotexist
- So...when TV shows aren't generating enough indirect pr, and you're too ugly for a leaked porn-vid; run for presidency?Peter
- I'm not policing anything. I just notice yuri wrote the same thing in every side comment of every thread or comment on the topic on this entire site. It's tiredmonospaced
- so is you and dickrider chastising him thoughgilgamush