- Last post
- 21 Responses
On taste, Coca-cola life is practically the same as a diet coke.
On the design/green colour, it looks kinda gross. Like it has a short shelf life and it does not look refreshing at all.
Is the green a stevia brand trait?
How 'bout motherfuckas drink water. Fat fucks.
I only drink San Pellegrino because I'm a fancy bitch.
So is this stevia ingredient going to replace aspartame soon?
Praise the lord - I love a diet coke but drink every one slightly worried.
Ingredient lists from the cocacola uk and pepsi com
Carbonated water, SUGAR, colour (caramel E150d), natural flavourings including caffeine, phosphoric acid, sweetener (steviol glycosides).
Carbonated water, SUGAR, caramel color, phosphoric acid, natural flavor, caffeine, purified stevia leaf extract
definitely drink San Pellegrino
- the sweetener doesn't substitute the sugar, that's what I'm pointing at.uan
- It reduces the amount used though. I would think they haven't gone for full Stevia due to cost. It's currently much more expensive than sugar.orrinward2
- expensive than sugar. Probably using just enough to use Stevia in the ingredientsorrinward2
- and claim healthy.orrinward2
- And taste good.monospaced
- Real sugar's not evil in moderation - i'd much rather that than HFCS or fucking Aspartamedetritus
If fat fucks could control themselves, they'd be fine drinking a normal cola every so often.
- Hahaha. I don't drink sugar sodas because the sugar is just too intense feeling for me.monospaced
- Agreeed, I haven't had a soda in so many yearsformed
- regular coke is nuts. it's like drinking a cakescarabin
- Regular coke turns my stomach, That much sugar and acid. I'll stick to a pint.ETM
- mmm. cake drinkGnash
that green is awful
eew stevia. might be better for you, but the taste is horrid.
everything is better for you until it is proven to cause some horrible disease 20 years down the road.
San Pellegrino is so much better. Only thing soda is good for is masking the taste of cheap alcohol.
Don't be a cunt, drink water.
Drinking soda is like eating candy. It's for kids. I mean, sure, I love candy. I eat it sometimes, maybe once every couple months. But not AT A MEAL. Grow up!
People still drink soda?
Soda. Might as well just shoot yourself now.
Anyone else got that large friend who has a mini fridge always stocked with cola that says "I'm just built this way, you know? shit aint gonna change"