- Last post
- 6 Responses
I'm on the look out for a new 2nd monitor. Thinking a 22/23 inch ips. Mostly used for designing shizz, photo editing etc, bit of gaming too so good response times are welcomed.
Ive read around and seen that dell do some nice ones, viewsonic and lg too. They aren't too pricey either, like under £150.
Anyone care to recommend any? Thanks! :D
these are great value. The stand wobbles a bit and there's no rotate, but the image quality for the price is great. Bought one as a temporary stand-in for an expensive nec that stopped working. Still using it 14 months later.
- A I've seen these show up a lot, get rave reviews. If this is the same - http://www.amazon.co… it may have a better stand...Hombre_Lobo
- (if it's the same panel and quality i mean. I know it's a different model name)Hombre_Lobo
- think they're much the same. I preferred the square stand - although it does come with a dirty great sticker which leavesFax_Benson
- an industrial strength glue behind when you pull it off.Fax_Benson
- also, the buttons are on the back of the panel which, given that the screen is fixed, makes it awkward to use.Fax_Benson
Is anyone using a 21:9 monitor? I'm thinking about it.