- Last post
- 474 Responses
They are on the verge of entering saudi arabia where they enjoy tons of support, they have their sights on creating an empire spanning north africa to asia. They have support from radicals everywhere including western countries. I fear there will be a catastrophic global war if they aren't stopped now, nip it in the bud now or face dire consequences.
ha, like the Turks, Kurds, Iranians, Indians, Moroccans, etc, etc will ever let that happen.
Turn off CNN — these nasty little socially-inept cunts have plenty of enemies in between them and a second caliphate.
I'd be more worried about them coming back home and randomly beheading people and shit like that... and I'm worried about that more about how WE'LL then react in turn.
I'd wager that this could very easily lead to massive disruption of Muslims future peace in Western nations... take that how you will.
Calm down, it's a viral marketing campaign for Call of Duty: Advanced warfare.
you forgot to add isis was trained and financed by you know who,
just like osama, isis is the new boogeeman that is supposed to usher the next phase of the invasion,
btw if you do some research you'll realize that isis are numbered like 6000 thousand most armies in the middle east could take them anydays, but there are some invisible agents in the room,
anyway fuck it, I'm sick of beeing called a nutjob
- < ThisApeRobot
- dumb did you even read the article with out proof or citations?2002
- The historian has spoken - enjoy his condescending and simplistic statements at a QBN near you (with a side order of monotard)fadein11
- leave me out of your cuntlery, pleasemonospaced
- @2.002 I guess maybe you don't know that isis was once knows as the fsa aka the lybian rebels aka alquaeda..GeorgesIV
i think there is a lot of misinformation regarding them..
Sure they are taking massive chunks of Iraq and Syria, but if you look into it, mostly these parts they take are poorly protected after they fall, i dont think it would be a major thing to reclaim it..
but no one is willing to go back into Iraq again..
honestly i get the sense that there will be a major nuclear conflict before these asshats get anywhere near being a dominating global force.
Don't forget the cuban revolution started with like 6 rag tag men, not even soldiers.
ISIS is small now but if they get the groundswell and people joining them in droves, anything can happen...
what's with the map? are they planning elimination of germany, as well as east europe dominated by bulgaria and poland?
- the map above doesn't show them in europemonospaced
- Look closer, mono.detritus
- maybe ISIS designers were lazy and took a map from the peak of the arab empire in 800AC or something, and just changed namesyovkov
- or they run simulations on Sid Meyer's Civ2yovkov
- I take it you are American yovkovHAYZ1LLLA
- Maybe we're looking at different maps. :(monospaced
- hmm maybe.. the map from the 1st post, huge black territory?
- Yeah, it's nowhere near Germany.monospaced
- yeah it's not, but can you find germany on the map? or romania or austria serbia etc? look at europeyovkov
- I'm not trying to argue, I'd like to be educated. Please help me understand, thanks.monospaced
- I used to live in Germany. I know where it is. But on that map the closest the black goes is Turkey?monospaced
- I'm with you here mono. yovkov is making no sense at all LOLHAYZ1LLLA
- He's talking about the big white aggregation, you daft muppets.detritus
- And I was under the impression that the black area was the one being indicated.monospaced
- why do you rush to insult instead of just maybe trying to help explain? Is the white a threatened area on the map?monospaced
- oh get over yourself, mono. Jesus. 'daft muppets' isn't an insult you overly-sensitive prick (that's an insult)detritus
- So you're saying the white area is Isis too? Really? I would insult your intelligence but won't stoop to your cunt level.monospaced
- No one's saying that, mono - jesus, have you no competence at lateral thought.. at all?detritus
- Just because YOU don't follow, doesn't mean everyone else is wrong!detritus
- Do you not, through the notes here, recognise WHY people accuse you of being autistic?detritus
- fuck's sake, man.detritus
- all I'm saying is that the map shows in no way that isis' plans are in europe, and you did say the white areamonospaced
- now, if that simple fact that I thought the black area, with the logo, was the plan makes me autisticmonospaced
- then I guess I am, but trust me, nobody here except yovkov or you sees thatmonospaced
- so maybe you should focus on your own behavior instead of mine, because in this case your'e the one who's being autisticmonospaced
- mono wonRavdyk
- No one wins when talking with mono. No one.detritus
topkek, isis is going to take over Israel,
I believe someone was a little too trigger happy with the paintbucket
if you take into account that the inception of hammas was supported by the israeli government and that previously the Mujahedeen and now ISIS are actually CIA trained, well...
- and, yes forgot that Bin Laden was CIA trained too...renderedred
- was?? look who benefited from the latest war, I believe at the uppel lever, they are still commanded by the same peopleGeorgesII
- It's all about money anyway, so thanks America :)renderedred
- people forcesset
People are lumping FSA and ISIS together. FSA trained by US. ISIS is lump org from previous ISI or AQI; very iraq focused regional group.