- Last post
- 33 Responses
ogah chakkah ogah chakkah ogah chakkah ogah chakkah ogah chakkah ogah chakkah ogah chakkah ogah chakkah ogah chakkah ogah chakkah ogah chakkah ogah chakkah ogah chakkah
Saw Big Lebowski Saturday for $6.00. Too stoned to enjoy.
Leech'd Guardians of the Galaxy.
- ‹‹ teh thread hitch hikerfrozendeadgumby
- Wow...just wowukit2
- Thank you so much teh.
I am very happy to know you have seen The Big Lebowski. I am complete.freakpelican
- 1st time I have seen in theatre. Smoked too much Mk Ultra. Never had that before but now I know only 1 hit.teh
thought it was great at the slow parts, and boring at the fight/action sequences
Vin Diesel got the easiest supporting character role in the cinema history. He was literally a tree's voice...
also best movie soundtrack since pulp fiction
looks good, though after the internet geeks went nuts over Pacific Rim (which I thought was really really bad), am keeping expectations low.
My favourite of the Marvel machine so far
I agree...best of the Marvel movies so far. It's hilarious, and they really did a great job of character development considering how little time they had.
I love how they tied everything together with music... been a while since I've seen that in a movie. Just super entertaining and well done.
- not at all.freakpelican
- why aren't his arm rests moving before he puts his hands on the,?detritus
- That thing is smart enough to adjust it self?pango
- sure, so then why don't the intensity of the thrusts change to compensate?detritus
- why do they even need thrusters at the beginning? It's space. Thrust for corrections.cannonball1978
Oh no they didn't!
I really liked it plus I got to work on the VFX for it
The VFX was really well done. What part did you work on?
It was ok. The overhype caused me to say "that's it"?
It was fine.
Wow, this movie is super enjoyable! It feels like those golden era family movies that have genuine universal appeal.
The cast is cool too...Chris Pratt is the new Kurt Russell!
Zissou said it!
Guardians of the Galaxy changed my attitude towards sci fi - in a positive way
Looked absurd to me in the trailers but Im hearing good things so ill see it with an open mind.
- QBN's own grumpy cat heremonospaced
- it's a fucking comic book with a talking fox and tree, of course it's absurd, no open mind neededmonospaced
- if you have a sense of imagination and wonder, you can simply enjoy it without worrying about absurditymonospaced
- Please keep us informed about how much it sucked and how Christopher Nolan would do it better.Sep
- is robin williams in it? if so im passing on it. i dont need to have a seizure watching this movie.CygnusZero4
- I dont typically run out and watch movies with talking foxes and trees. Im not 12.CygnusZero4
- But if its well done and not a kiddie movie Ill give it a go.CygnusZero4
- Raccoon!! God damn it! it's a Raccoon! Big Difference!!!pango